Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How many games will the Pacers win this season?

How many games will the Pacers win this season?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will the Pacers win this season?

• 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56+

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2018 at 06:38 AM

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I made this prediction before the season and we even lost Vic and I still say 50.

Folks might forget we only won 48 last year with Vic and Lance..

Looking for a significant tonight from Wesley Matthews now that he's had time to settle in Indy and practice a few times

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Lawrence played in similar scheme (to Indy) last year. Pederson is very different. It's not just a one year...  Sometimes coaches are just bad. Reich was bad play calling at Chargers. He still is. 
    • I do think QB play is a problem.  Ryan is not playing well.  He is a veteran and should be playing conservatively which is to say I don't think he has been careful enough with the ball.  But also his weapons are poor.  Not an excuse either, as there's plenty of blame to go around for both sides of that coin as well as the line.   At some point you do have to look at QB and ask yourself if you're better served using the game time during this season to get a look at Ehlinger and see what he can do.  I don't think it will be pretty due to the above.  But at least if you're going to look bad on offense you're finding something out about a young signal caller to help you make the best decisions this upcoming offseason.   We're probably not at that point yet.  But if we drop this game it puts us near it.  This year's team looks fragile mentally, like the type of squad that is ready to quit on the coach.  Three division games in now and if we lose this one I have to ask myself what the plan is.  Jax looks like a team on the rise with a young stud QB.  Titans seem to have our number again.  I generally don't like throwing the towel in early in the season because I've had teams rebound and make me feel stupid, but it sure feels like this team isn't up to snuff.
    • Don’t forget tho if b that Pitt will get more targets since he’s WR1. Is this averages?
    • you don't need elite speed to be a good WR. Cooper Kupp is not fast and he is the best WR in the league right now he ran a 4.62 (Pittman ran a 4.52)
  • Members