Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can we talk about AP.

Nesjan3

10 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

7 games,  127 attempts 587 yards 4.5 ypc, 4 TD. 

9 receptions 151 1 Td.

Cool?  I mean, sure it's a nice season at 33, but the guy was always a stud, still being this good at his age isn't uncommon for aging SUPERstars.  The great ones usually don't drop off dramatically until they reach his age, barring injury.  That said, he's an all-time great.

10 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Cool?  I mean, sure it's a nice season at 33, but the guy was always a stud, still being this good at his age isn't uncommon for aging SUPERstars.  The great ones usually don't drop off dramatically until they reach his age, barring injury.  That said, he's an all-time great.

its worth a thread i thought. No RB in this new era of football do what AP is doing currently. No team except the Redskins would give him a shot now he is carrying their offense.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

its worth a thread i thought. No RB in this new era of football do what AP is doing currently. No team except the Redskins would give him a shot now he is carrying their offense.

Peterson could have been the GOAT at RB.

Had he played in ANY previous era instead of this current passing one, he probably would be.

:2c: