Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Golden Tate to the Eagles

Barry Sears

1 minute ago, CamMo said:

E69C6E9A-B30A-4646-BFDE-3F91D9DAC579.thumb.jpeg.24917e4f372f661d28b848add28f156f.jpeg

Ebron’s “revenge game” against Lions would be something to behold. So much salt for that organization and it’s fanbase.

The fans deserve it...but the org did take a chance and make him a lottery pick. That’s got to count for something.

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

With Tate going for a 3rd. and Thomas a 4th. I am wondering what we could get Parker for.  I think a 3rd.  He and Tate are pretty comparable. 

Not sure...would have loved Parker for a 4th-5th...but a day two pick might be pushing it...given the injuries. 

Ballard should be getting in on the action. The schedule is absurdly weak going forward...time to run the table.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Hilton isn't exactly having a good season so far.

True...but neither is DThomas...and his old butt fetched a 4th round pick. 

I was mostly kidding. Would much rather add a WR than trade one. Until I see this team lose again...I don't think season is over. And I don't know if I see them losing anytime soon...with their schedule.

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Hilton isn't exactly having a good season so far.

I'm a TY critic, but I don't think he is having a bad year (minus the injury). He has a few drops. He is constantly getting double teamed with our lack of another play maker at the position. Our offense was noticeably different when he was out. His value isn't simply in what shows up in the stats. 

Don't get me wrong....I'm not letting him off the hook. Stars step up and make plays when plays are needed. He has done that. He has to do it more though. When Reggie was here, TY could take over a game.