Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm hoping with his disappointing 40 Jalen Reagor slips to 34 or 44.
    • Jeremiah and Brooks have both been NFL scouts.   They dint do it anymore by choice.   They make far more money doing their job from the comfort of their own home snd office in So. Cal.   No more endless road trips.  No more trips to small out of the way colleges.  No more fears that if the team you work for has a bad season you’ll get fired because the new GM cleans house and brings on his guys.  No more yanking your kids out of schools as you move again.   They're living a good life, as close to normal as they could ever hope for.    Have you noticed that there are no whispers or claims that either shouldn’t have their job because they weren’t good NFL scouts.    These are good guys.  Pros.  They’re not perfect.  Nobody in the scouting business is.  
    • Maybe, but could also make Carr look like a pro bowler too.   Doubt they double up regardless. That's un-Gruden. They absolutely need a WR, but they also need a slot CB as well as both MIKE and WILL in a big way. If they were trying to attract Brady, they also need iOL too. And DT also needs an upgrade.... Anyway, if I was trying to attract Brady, I'd take a WR and CB with their 2 first round picks, and an OG in the 3rd (they don't have a 2nd).   Since they need a slot CB in a big way, I'd package Kenny Moore in a trade for Carr.
    • What is the evidence you have to support this accusation which your entire claim is based?   I ask, because your point is trash if it is false. So support it with actual facts.
    • I understand your point.  You don’t have to convince me.   But taking a QB and having him sit for a year is simply the cost of doing business.
  • Members

• boo2202

boo2202 369

• Horshoekid1986

Horshoekid1986 7

Rookie
    • danlhart87

danlhart87 1,515

• Aces101

Aces101 112

• funktacious2

funktacious2 649