Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

29 points, 4TD's, and a two point conversation off of 4 drives

Peterk2011

Perfect record. Actually, more than perfect due to the extra 2 points conversation. I think I will remember this game for long time, despite the defensive no show.

I wonder what might be the NFL all time "perfect" record - e.g., no punt, all drives result in TD's - in half a game? I would'nt be surprised if the Colts broke the all time record tonight. :)

I think TY is still not 100%

If we can get him moving......AND THEN STAY HEALTHY as a group....... we can have

a dangerous team

We have some gaping wounds on the defense that we need to fill, WAY TOO many long drives, no pass rush, a few missed tackles 

• Like 2

The other thing to keep in mind is that 3 of those TDs came in major pressure situtations - the first two while we're down 7 and showing absolutely no signs of being able to stop the Raiders O, knowing that if we don't score the game could get out of control, the third right after the D forced a 3 and out - you HAVE to reward the D by at LEAST getting a few first downs after they do such a great job, and to be able to march it down the field and score was HUGE.

And, of course, kudos for punching it into the endzone after the fumble.  That's what you call complementary football.

57 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

I think TY is still not 100%

If we can get him moving......AND THEN STAY HEALTHY as a group....... we can have

a dangerous team

We have some gaping wounds on the defense that we need to fill, WAY TOO many long drives, no pass rush, a few missed tackles 

Good time for the bye.  Hopefully get everyone healthy to get after Bortles in a couple weeks

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DalTXColtsFan said:

The 2003 Denver and KC playoff games come to mind.  Not EXACTLY what you're looking for but they came to mind nonetheless.

Yep, we did not punt the entire KC playoff game, was one heck of a performance by Peyton and crew.