Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Really nice touch throw there. 

Can the offense play defense ?????

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Love it, aggressive pays off, Luck to Rogers for the 2, we are tied. 21-21

So that's what happened.lol

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

1/3 of the team(defense) sucks

Haha...I know. Was just making fun of how schizophrenic this game has been.

Win or lose? I see a bright future for this team.  Offense is getting better.  Draft a couple of wide outs in the round a 3-7. However,  please spend those high picks on the D.  That side of the ball need an infusion  of talent badly

3 minutes ago, IinD said:

So we don't suck? I'm confused??

Two bad teams.  No consistency.  If you went and read the Raiders' forum right now, it probably looks just like this.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Walker is having a bad game

Yes he is, poor tackling and taking poor angles.

I put this game squarely on the lack of a pass rush and penetration we are getting abused by their offensive line

Just now, indyagent17 said:

I put this game squarely on the lack of a pass rush and penetration we are getting abused by their offensive line

Pretty much. The O has showed, but can't get on the field. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was a big supporter of giving JB a chance to show us. Sadly, I was mistaken.  I thought he'd get much better as the season went along, but even taking into consideration the revolving door at WR, its clear JB hasn't improved much at all since 2017 in the things he does control. Time to find some competition with him.
    • This is my view   I doubt that CK is the answer, but I just want to give the kid a chance.... at this point we have nothing to lose   I was at the game yesterday, and when you see the open WRs and how ugly the passes looked you just sort of know....... JB isnt the answer.   At one point he was 4 of 12.  (If I remember correctly)   I may look at things differently than others. I would have never brought in Hoyer.   To me, you ALWAYS have a young QB that you are developing, that is your backup.   I really dont want someone who isnt able to start and win a game. Hoyer has lost 100% of the games he started ... There is a message there.    I would rather lose with a young QB that might develop into more as a backup than an older career backup who cant win a game, when counted upon.   I was hoping that JB was THAT guy..... someone that could garner draft picks in trade, or actually play when needed.  To me......  AFTER THE SEASON, I would move on from BOTH Hoyer and JB.  Its great that they are leaders, but dang........  They just arent NFL starting QBs.  Why have someone that cant be a starter, and has no future chance to be?   Why have someone on your roster like that? If JB was getting better, I say keep him in.   He is not.       Our vaunted OL cant block 8 man boxes.  We are playing against teams that have horrible pass defenses or are in a situation where 3 of 4 regular starters are out (Houston) and we STILL CANT PASS.               There is no way that the loss is 100% on JB, though.... we didnt tackle well, we didnt do a lot of things well.  When you give up almost FIVE HUNDRED passing yards, you have other problems as well               
    • I agree with this.  I thought anywhere from 6-10 to 9-7 was likely, once we got the Luck retirement news.  That's exactly where we're looking to finish.  The thing that sucks is that we started so hot it looked like we were going to exceed those expectations.  At the start of the season I don't think many thought we would end up with a much better record than we're on pace for now.  Everybody just needs to breathe.
    • Me being a fool is how it happens. I fully take responsibility for my incompetence.   You're absolutely right about Jones. They will stick with him long term.    And I think Drew Lock is really showing promise for Elway after going to the Texans home and smacking them around.    I think a lot of teams have found their starter for the future, but that doesn't mean they won't still be looking if they see someone they like, even just for backup purposes. 
    • Especially when you can’t even beat the Bucs on the road.
  • Members

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,433

• Shaolin06

Shaolin06 1

Rookie
    • Holden89

Holden89 315

• needanoline63

needanoline63 318

• Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 534