Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would, he's been a flag magnet as of late.
    • I agree.  We should make it at 10-6 but 9-7 looks iffy.  But we will likely see the #2 seed unless we ca win 11 games.  Eason should start if we miss the playoffs because Rivers will be done.  I think that would also see Jacoby back as the backup.  I can't see him being signed to start elsewhere, certainly not paid starter money.  
    • What a boss. Finds out he has cancer but still shows up to work on Sunday. Dude is gonna beat it and come back better than ever. 
    • Only if we lose 4 straight or are out of the playoffs.     We should finish no worse than 9-7.  That may not make the playoffs though as a wildcard.  We have to not only pick up 2 games over TN in 5 games, we'd also have to beat their AFC record.  We have 5 AFC games left, they have 3.  We have 2 less wins in the AFC.  We have to win 2 more than them, so if they say win 2 of their 3 AFC games, that is no possible without sweeping the season.  We are screwed on so many tie breakers right now  If we get eliminated from the playoffs, Eason should immediately finish the season unless he is simply not cutting it, then Brissett should because no playoffs, no Rivers.     I think we could win 3 of 5 however and be a Wildcard. I don't love our chances at 10-6 though with all the tiebreaker losses. Cleveland is likely in with their easy schedule. Baltimore has the tiebreaker. LV may play themselves out of it so that would leave us as the 6th or 7th seed.  KC or Buf/TN.  We may yet get revenge on TN.  I would pick us with a full roster rematch.  
    • You dislike Philip Rivers? You have since he was in college? Couldn't really tell from your post, but you're not Tiffany's high school boyfriend or anything are you?
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,898

• BeanDiasucci

BeanDiasucci 152

• Sumo63

Sumo63 509

• colts824

colts824 0

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,836