Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Colts SHOULD make a score in this time

Also consecutive 200 yards rushing games in consecutive seasons (Bills and and Raiders) by the Colts since 1985.

Colts have the easiest NFL schedule after their bye week the rest of the season.

Marlon Mack scores another touchdown after the Doug Martin fumble.

Colts scored 21 answered points in the fourth quarter!

Colts 42-28!   GO COLTS!!!  :coltslogo:   :1colts:   :colts:  :coltshelmet:  

• Like 2

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Ok, we have chance to win it now.

Just kidding, 2 scores up, 3 minutes left, we won.

Let's not count the fowl just yet...

But I will say that this is a more impressive win than last week. We the O has obviously been great again, but the D did step up and make big plays when needed in the clutch 4th. The running game has been a joy to watch 

Still sloppy flags, but earlier in the season we'd have lost this. Shows some development. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Moving in the right direction and as we keep winning the haters will scatter like roaches. Luck is back and so are the Colts. I got news for the Jags, after the Bye Luck is about to pick Ramsey and his boys apart.

If we somehow win out and go 11-5, I won't know what to think. We still have work to do though and Houston looks to have the groove back

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Moving in the right direction and as we keep winning the haters will scatter like roaches. Luck is back and so are the Colts. I got news for the Jags, after the Bye Luck is about to pick Ramsey and his boys apart.

I would enjoy immensely Luck lighting him up. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

23 tds, on track for 46!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

When we start winning....

giphy.gif

We are still 3-5 man.  But it beats 1-7.  Lol. Hey if we couldn’t  beat the Bills and Raiders then we are worst than many of us suspected.   Glad they won...it basically shows that they handled their business.  Still have to continue to string together some wins after the bye to get to .500.

• Like 1

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

We are still 3-5 man.  But it beats 1-7.  Lol. Hey if we couldn’t  beat the Bills and Raiders then we are worst than many of us suspected.   Glad they won...it basically shows that they handled their business.  Still have to continue to string together some wins after the bye to get to .500.

I fully appreciate that, more a comment on those who come here to only post negativity when it's not going so well. Like an inverse homer.