Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Raiders Game Day Thread

Hey when we get the 3rd.....4th  or 5th pick in the next draft we will thank this defense for what they did today !

These raiders have to have grease on the uniforms today because nobody can tackle a raider. This is as bad of a defensive showing as I’ve seen from the colts in awhile. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

That is not even close to the only reason. How many times is he hitting receivers with no one within arms length? How open was Cook on the 30 yard play? That should have been 6 if Carr hadn’t thrown it low. 

Literally. As I write this Carr under intense pressure, WR running open. 

Just now, chad hugo said:

Wait, i thought the raiders were cleaning house and ready to call it a season...

no kidding it looks like our defensive line didn't make the plane trip over

In 2018, we just can't put together whole team performances.  When the D plays well, the offense doesn't.  When the offense plays well, the D doesn't 

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

I will suggest again onside kick the rest of this game.

I'm inclined to agree at this point......

"you're an average qb? Can't get anything going this season? Rumors you're even on the tradeblock? Don't worry. Just play against the colts defense. We help you get your confidence back!" :thmup:

Not looking promising for us today to be honest. The defense can’t stop them, so no matter what the offense does theirs will score and answer. Whoever gets the ball last wins most likely...

That is if our offense can keep up... which...

That was a weird combo coverage or two of the players had no idea what coverage they were in.

Why should CB trade for any player? We are no playoff contender and probably getting a good draft pick. And next years draft seems to be loaded with good dline players...