Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clemson

I've been wondering lately, if we end up getting a pick in the 12-18 range if Dexter Lawrence would be a good pick for us. Not the best pass rusher but can put great push in the pocket, has quickness for a big guy, and can be a boulder against the run.

Al Woods has been great for us but is old and I believe on the last year of his contract. Grover Stewart has shown to be more depth than starter.

On 10/28/2018 at 11:46 AM, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

According to Clemson fans I met on a cruise ship last week. all 4 are studs but Ferrell is head and shoulders above  the rest of them.

So, if Christian Wilkins and Clelin Ferrell were both available when we pick, who would we choose?

On 10/30/2018 at 1:28 PM, ty4atd said:

Wilkins he fits perfectly as a DT 3 tech for us and I think Temoko, Scheard plus how Aurty and Hunt can play DE aswell as Lewis I think he'd go after Wilkins over Ferrell but either would be great.

Wilkins is a day 2 talent. You have to be careful with any Clemson D-lineman though. Carlos Watkins, DJ Reader, Kevin Dodd, and Shaq Lawson were all once highly thought of prospects.