Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rumour: Gruden open to trading CB Gareon Conley

IrishColt

Apparently CB Gareon Conley could be the next Raider to be traded.

I know that any journalist worth his weight in salt is going to be writing about "Raider player X to be traded" but Conley seems to have fallen out with Gruden. 

His playtime has shrunk recently and I'm sure Gruden would trade his mother and a 3rd for a 1st round pick.

I think he's worth a high 2nd. He's young with good potential and would be happy next to his old OSU teammate Hooker. 

What do ye guys think? If not Conley who else do you think we should trade for?

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/21/report-raiders-open-to-trading-cb-gareon-conley/

Just now, IrishColt said:

Apparently CB Gareon Conley could be the next Raider to be traded.

I know that any journalist worth his weight in salt is going to be writing about "Raider player X to be traded" but Conley seems to have fallen out with Gruden. 

His playtime has shrunk recently and I'm sure Gruden would trade his mother and a 3rd for a 1st round pick.

I think he's worth a high 2nd. He's young with good potential and would be happy next to his old OSU teammate Hooked. 

What do ye guys think? If not Conley who else do you think we should trade for?

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/21/report-raiders-open-to-trading-cb-gareon-conley/

I wouldn’t give up the whole bank for him truthfully speaking I’d shoot a 3rd for him.

It's one thing to be trading players without much cost control left. But if they are blowing this thing up...Ballard needs to see if he can find himself a deal. I am all about snagging post-hype guys for a discounted rate.

Conley was Hooker's teammate...so that would be kinda cool. I remember something weird happening...but never heard about it again.

I also heard that Joseph is available. He plays the same position as Hooker...but I wouldn't mind putting them both back there...and then having a bigger S be that hybrid LB/S.

I would be very interested to hear what the asking price is for those two. If you can 1st round talent for mid-round value...do it. One less to thing to worry about in the draft.

Also, Osemele hasn't been very good this year...but that seems to be the case with everyone there. He has two years left and is only 29...could be a nice stopgap for a couple of seasons.

1 hour ago, shastamasta said:

It's one thing to be trading players without much cost control left. But if they are blowing this thing up...Ballard needs to see if he can find himself a deal. I am all about snagging post-hype guys for a discounted rate.

Conley was Hooker's teammate...so that would be kinda cool. I remember something weird happening...but never heard about it again.

I also heard that Joseph is available. He plays the same position as Hooker...but I wouldn't mind putting them both back there...and then having a bigger S be that hybrid LB/S.

I would be very interested to hear what the asking price is for those two. If you can 1st round talent for mid-round value...do it. One less to thing to worry about in the draft.

Also, Osemele hasn't been very good this year...but that seems to be the case with everyone there. He has two years left and is only 29...could be a nice stopgap for a couple of seasons.

Joseph is tiny and plays like Bob Sanders...

He couldn't play LB