Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patrick Peterson wants out of AZ

TYtheGHOST

18 hours ago, ColtV said:

Based on all the previous trade discussion on these boards, I would say the majority of Colts fans would be ok with this trade if we only give up a 7th round pick in 2020, and the Cardinals pick up the majority of the salary. Otherwise they are against it. 

Nailed it!

:hat:

Both the Owner and HC have said P. Peterson is not on the trade market, and Schefter had reported a team inquired about availability and were shut down with a quick No. All within the last week.

Based upon this and other trades (Mack, Coopper, etc...) I expect him to be traded for a #1 and a #2 all within 4 days.  :nose:

11 hours ago, TYtheGHOST said:

Do you know how much cap space we have the next couple years? I think that’s the least of the issues to aquire him 

Ballard wants to build a core of youth with minimal contracts. I understand we have a ton of cap room but Pat P is on contract until 2020 and then after what?

7 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Both the Owner and HC have said P. Peterson is not on the trade market, and Schefter had reported a team inquired about availability and were shut down with a quick No. All within the last week.

Based upon this and other trades (Mack, Coopper, etc...) I expect him to be traded for a #1 and a #2 all within 4 days.  :nose:

Pats reporters are saying they making cap room for him right now ...

He acts like he wants to go somewhere and win above all else (money). He already "got paid" and would collect a cool $11,000,000 before his new contract according to what I just read. Do I believe him? Heck no lol but he probably wouldn't be as expensive as people are saying.