Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

I do like that Reich seems to not be afraid of 4th down. The league is moving on, some Os can't be stopped unless you keep them off the field. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I do like that Reich seems to not be afraid of 4th down. The league is moving on, some Os can't be stopped unless you keep them off the field. 

I love it! It's refreshing to finally see our coach who is willing to take chances! 

2 minutes ago, chad hugo said:

Mack has been impressive so far 

Yeah he does the Colts should take him out for awhile!  Even though he doesn't really look tired. 

Anyone else tired of these 30 second commercials every minute or so?

They are messing up the flow of the game. 

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Anyone else tired of these 30 second commercials every minute or so?

They are messing up the flow of the game. 

imagine being at the game :woah:

If Swoope is not starting........I will lose faith in this staff.  All he does is produce .  I would start him and Ebron over Doyle

9 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Luck almost got blasted

he’s looking uncomfortable back there. I’d like it if they let him roll out, get him throwing on the run.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sheard would be too expensive to bring back as a backup especially with the type of contract it would take to sign Yannick
    • Good to hear he's nowhere near Indianapolis.
    • First,  let's get one thing out of the way....      it WASN'T three years.    It was FIVE.   Here is the 49ers record leading up to 2019,   The previous 6 years.   Year             Wins               Losses             Divisional Place           Notes 2013:              12                       4                          2nd                   Lost in SB 2014                 8                        8                         3rd 2015                 5                      11                         4th 2016                 2                      14                         4th 2017                 6                      10                         4th 2018                 4                      12                         3rd   4 straight losing seasons.   All with double digit losses.   That's how they had so many top-10 and top-5 draft picks.    People here are complaining we went 7-9 and pick 13th.    Who is ready for lots more losing on this level?    I don't think you'll find many hands raised.    Also,  the 49ers lucked into getting Jimmy Garrappolo for just a 2nd round pick.   That's a gift wrap for a franchise level quarterback.    So, San Francisco was terrible for far longer than this thread recognizes.   It came with much more pain that Colts fan can withstand.    And they got a gift in finding their high level QB.   Winning in the NFL is flat-out incredibly hard.    It's not as easy as saying...   look what the 49ers did!     Much harder.  
  • Members

• zibby43

zibby43 1,229

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 8,234

Moderators
    • Two_pound

Two_pound 237

• K-148

K-148 203

• life long

life long 292