Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

Well the offense looks like crap, they'll make sure to get down 10+ points then Luck will manage to still throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs. . . . . . 

Not sure how a flag wasn’t thrown...

did you guys not see the blitzer encroach?

Luck just never recognizes what the D is doing.  Another Colts' QB would have audible right out of that play … and destroyed that blitz.

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

get used to it

You're not my Mum, you can't tell me what to do!

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Luck just never recognizes what the D is doing.  Another Colts' QB would have audible right out of that play … and destroyed that blitz.

It looked like he did audible.. and then failed to make the throw. 

1 minute ago, chad hugo said:

Im surprised moore isn't concussed with the way his head hit the leg 

I thought the injury was from his helmet hitting Shady's knee.  Then I saw the replay.  Ouch...

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

I was thinking the same thing, Peyton wouldve ate that alive.

3 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Not sure how a flag wasn’t thrown...

did you guys not see the blitzer encroach?

Never made contact, and our OLine didn't react to block, thus no penalty.

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Never made contact, and our OLine didn't react to block, thus no penalty.

Looked different from my angle in the stadium. Darn.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/NFL-Network-Analyst-Daniel-Jeremiah-2020-NFL-Scouting-Combine-Conference-Call----Transcript-and-Audio.aspx   Thought some people might enjoy it.    I am just starting to listen, no idea if it will be good but if there is something interesting Colts related or QB related, etc. I will post later in the thread.    -QBs for him - tons of ability in this group but also some question marks.  -WRs and CBs are deep in this draft. Phenomenal WR class. RB class is good too.  -mentions Colts as potential QB spot among Bengals, Dolphins, Chargers, Panthers, Raiders, Colts, Bucs... -Jake Fromm - very impressive in person, very mature, engaging, you can see why he won over the locker room. The concern - arm-strength - ball dies on some throws -some teams think Andrew Thomas might be RT -Adam Trautman, Harrison Bryant and Cole Kmet are his top 3 TEs. Brycen Hopkins - 4th-5th round grade, developmental prospect, too many drops and needs to be better blocking -He seems to like Austin Jackson much better than most people I've read. Says he might jump up boards after the combine.  -teams are all over the map with Jacob Eason. One team Jeremiah has heard from has him as their QB2.  Big arm, bad habbits - trying to wheel out and turns his back to the defense when pressured. Needs to be a bit more of a playmaker instead of just being pure thrower. Needs to create some plays and extend some plays. R1 or R2.  -Derrick Brown - same grade as Chase Young... closest thing to Ndamukong Suh - Kevin Bowen question "How would you handle the QB dilemma for the Colts with #13 and the 2 2nd round picks?" - DJ answer: "I would start by signing Philip Rivers and I would try to make a run at it in the next couple of years because I think they are pretty close. I think Rivers will come in and give them an upgrade. And then you are picking at 13... and I know there is so much depth at WR, but if I'm the Colts I would be awfully tempted and see a Jerry Jeudy, Ceedee Lamb, Henry Ruggs... if one of those 3 guys were there I think I'd go and pull the trigger right there. Now you change your offense completely - you have a good OLine, you pair what you have outside with one of those 3 receivers and Phillip Rivers, I think you will have the chance to be a really fun offense to watch. Now you go second round and you have other directions you can go... at that point if there is a QB you like... a developmental QB... you can go that route or you can just go DT that has some real twitch and some upside that can rush. Neville Gallimore from Oklahoma would make some sense there, he has some twitch and real pass rush ability. Jordan Elliot from Missouri  is another name that can come into the mix, another guy that can rush inside. They are in a great spot, I'm just curious to see what they do with the QB position first and foremost. If they decide to stick with JB and want to go towards the draft... at that point and time Jordan Love ... I don't think he's ready to play right away, but man.... that is a huge upside pick. You got a chance to let him develop and have a huge payoff. 
    • If we end up with the same bad QB play this year with the future not being drafted this year yes he will be on the hot seat. If Jacoby is the starter and doesn’t improve but we have the future we draft in April on the team he won’t be on the hot seat. 
    • What's being implied here? Backlash from the media? 
    • They send out surveys and I’ve expressed on them. I don’t know how much control the team has over how the city controls the traffic. They are trying to protect the drunk pedestrians. In the past I’ve had a drunk pedestrian walk into my car!  What they’ve done seems like overkill now. 
    • Are you sure about that?  Last year they were having trouble selling them. I have 5 seats but they are not on the same row. I have 3 on one row and 2 directly in front of those. The guy who owned the seats next to me told me he wasn’t renewing his seats if I wanted them. The usher in my section also told me that many in his section weren’t renewing.   I called after invoices went out last year and his seats we’re still open. I wanted to take 3 of his 4 seats but they wouldn’t let me because they didn’t want to leave the 1 seat. Kind of ticked me off but I get it I guess. There were numerous club seat tickets for sale by the team at face value at every game last year which means no one owned those seats.  
  • Members

• DEFENSE

DEFENSE 140

• Hoose

Hoose 901

• MTC

MTC 6,282

Moderators
    • John Hammonds

John Hammonds 736

• buccolts

buccolts 3,878