• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take it all in colts fans, we deserve this

Offense is much better with Mack and Costanzo.

bortles has been benched

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

get used to it

You're not my Mum, you can't tell me what to do!

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Luck just never recognizes what the D is doing.  Another Colts' QB would have audible right out of that play … and destroyed that blitz.

It looked like he did audible.. and then failed to make the throw. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Stafford golladay williams basham
    • Thanks for the feedback   I hear both your concerns and they are definitely valid. About Lance starting year 1 - the moment we draft a 1st round QB, getting him ready to start as soon as humanly possible becomes priority no.1 for our coaching staff(the offensive side at least). It's very possible even with that attention he might not get ready if we have another weird off-season, so I have accounted for that with bringing back Brissett. I think he's a very good backup who can start if Lance is not ready.   The LT question and whether he will be ready is another one to take into account. My thought process here is - create multiple avenues for filling that spot. For me those would be - 1. Nelson(try him... you never know and you lose nothing if it doesn't work ... just get him back inside if he can't handle the LT spot), 2. FA - I'm bringing Ty Nsekhe to compete for the spot. He's been solid in spot duties for the Bills and has the profile to do the job... and is still young... and 3. the draft - Taven Jenkins is one of the players that I think can be a long-term solution at the position. Again .... no idea if he will be ready, but he will be part of the competition for the spot.   My hope here is that at least one of them will step up and be reasonable starter. 
    • Lance would be far cheaper than the vets
    • I like it, but have some comments / questions   1) Are you counting on Eason to be the QB of the future in this mock offseason?   2) I love the JJ Watt Pick up, he is probably 75% of what he was a few years ago, but he could be very versatile and would improve this defense   3) Counting on a late 2nd round to start at OT day one is a bit dangerous in my opinion - FA?   4) Unless the guy is an amazing talent that slipped, I would probably NOT add a RB as early in the draft as you did. (I like our top 3 RBs as they are)  Mack is going to want much $$$$ that we dont have.   Thanks again  
    • If Rivers comes back you for sure need a QB for '22, probably a youngster.    If you trade for Stafford,  his replacement doesn't have to be addressed for a few years. This is why I think Ballard may go for Stafford. Wentz would also be in the equation but the Eagles probably fired Pederson for him to stay.
  • Members