Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

Bills D is far from trash IMO, I think we're blocking better but Mack is just a playmaker. That can be negative at times when you just need a grinder but he's looking great so far tonight. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Bills D is far from trash IMO, I think we're blocking better but Mack is just a playmaker. That can be negative at times when you just need a grinder but he's looking great so far tonight. 

Awesome good to know was hoping it was us being better and not just them having bad run D lol

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Are the Bill's trash at run D or are we maybe finally getting it going with mack I honestly dont know anyone care to inform me? haha

I can't see anything, but I would wager that the Buffalo run D is questionable.  I don't think our running game is just suddenly tearing it up like this against a stiff run D.  I'll take it, though.  This team could use a little success just to lift their spirits and keep morale up.  Without some pockets of success, a season like this can really wear you down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

I can't see anything, but I would wager that the Buffalo run D is questionable.  I don't think our running game is just suddenly tearing it up like this against a stiff run D.  I'll take it, though.  This team could use a little success just to lift their spirits and keep morale up.  Without some pockets of success, a season like this can really wear you down.

Ranked 8th vs Run coming into today. They’re  legit 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I disagree.. he's a very strange QB. Like a better Tebow? Capable of wow plays and of getting hot but just so so inconsistent. Not quite pure garbage, but not a franchise level guy.

I cant stand him I think he is pretty bad lol I just think they need to move on as soon as possible especially with the D the assembled