Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• i have given up on him tbh i dont think he will ever be the guy   players get cut every year because they are not good enough, i see no reason to be attached to jacoby.  hes had plenty of time imo 
    • I think you're ALL messed up in the noggin.  Except you Rackeen, you're fine.
    • I was using PFF https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/khari-willis/51304   Neither are good, but the delta is interesting. PFF must have attributed the extra 4 catches and 6 targets to someone else. Bottom line, not great vs the pass. I assume given the film, opponents will test him more next year in the passing game.
    • If somehow we can't grab Love or Herbert in the first 34, I'd be good with Gordon. He's a scheme guy, but does have the tools, and is a lot less developmental than most.   I do like PTW though. While he's somewhat raw or developmental, he's got a great frame and could add muscle. Not perfectly polished and refined, but a pretty good prospect all things considered. There's several guys like that though. While WR is crazy crazy deep this year, this is also one of the better years for OT too. After I get done deep diving the QBs and WRs, going to be start looking at both trenches closer.   As far as a 3T, I just want a legit pass rushing DT. I think improving the rush will raise the level of play for the entire D (especially the DBs). Not so sure spending a lot of draft capital on a 1T will have the same impact. It's more of a refining addition, than a core need/upgrade.
    • Can I ask a serious question. As someone that supports JB but is also slowly coming around to drafting a QB, why are we rooting against JB?  Seems everyone is dead set that he will suck again next year. Odds are very likely that even if we draft a QB, JB is the starter next season because the rookie won’t be ready. Why not at least root for him to succeed. If we draft a QB, you get your possible future QB to develop. Why wouldn’t you want JB to do well so the Colts do well. Just curious. 
  • Members