Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

our_dbs_rock's game time comment on Hooker

Ne-Ca-Higher

It hurts. You got me. Thanks for setting me straight on a deep safety catching an interception on an underthrown pass to a receiver that also had another db covering them.  But let's also ignore the other 29 pass attempts where Darnold went 24 of 29 for 280 yards and 2 TDs and had a 113.9 passer rating.  We should crown Hooker the king of safteys for an uncontested interception on an errant theow.  Let's go ahead and schedule Hookers hall of fame induction this week before the game.  Would you like to give the introduction speech since you announced to the world my grave mistake of not blowing down and worshiping his greatness?

EDIT.

Here is my harsh comment if anyone else wants to criticize it.

49 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

It hurts. You got me. Thanks for setting me straight on a deep safety catching an interception on an underthrown pass to a receiver that also had another db covering them.  But let's also ignore the other 29 pass attempts where Darnold went 24 of 29 for 280 yards and 2 TDs and had a 113.9 passer rating.  We should crown Hooker the king of safteys for an uncontested interception on an errant theow.  Let's go ahead and schedule Hookers hall of fame induction this week before the game.  Would you like to give the introduction speech since you announced to the world my grave mistake of not blowing down and worshiping his greatness?

EDIT.

Here is my harsh comment if anyone else wants to criticize it.

Hater