Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CR91

Wed injury report

Recommended Posts

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

WTH did Jack Doyle do to his hip?.

 

Right?! I miss Jack but out of all of our injured positions I feel he's missed the least. I'm not saying he wouldn't be helpful/productive, especially with run blocking but I think Ebron/Swoope have filled in nicely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TY in this game would be huge. Mack, Hilton and Ebron together is enough to do some serious damage to defenses. 

 

Hopefully more continue to heal up (sans the IR players) so we can finally see what this team is truly capable of! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news! Hopefully, they can put together their best game this season and beat the Raiders.

 3-5 at the break with all but 1 Division game to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're 1 - 5, so don't take this too seriously....

 

But we're only two games behind in the South and the other teams have looked just as inconsistent as we have.... it's not out of the question that we can get back into this division.

 

In pretty much every loss we have looked frisky. It's not likely, but it's possible we aren't out yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team ain’t going anywhere until we get Authur Maulett back on the field. 

 

 

Who is Aurthur Maulett and when did he join the team?  Ever seen that name before. Hmmmm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

 

Right?! I miss Jack but out of all of our injured positions I feel he's missed the least. I'm not saying he wouldn't be helpful/productive, especially with run blocking but I think Ebron/Swoope have filled in nicely. 

 

Seriously?! We have 16 drops over a 3 game span. Between his hands and blocking he's a huge asset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

This team ain’t going anywhere until we get Authur Maulett back on the field. 

 

 

Who is Aurthur Maulett and when did he join the team?  Ever seen that name before. Hmmmm 

Haha. Sometimes fought to keep track with all of the moves. They added him at CB a couple of weeks ago after he was released by the saints. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Colts hired Jane Fonda......The injury report is getting shorter,...they must be stretching.

(and any youngins'..i'm not explaining the Fonda remark.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Maybe the Colts hired Jane Fonda......The injury report is getting shorter,...they must be stretching.

(and any youngins'..i'm not explaining the Fonda remark.)

Will you explain who Jane Fonda is at least? :D lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cjrulli said:

 

Right?! I miss Jack but out of all of our injured positions I feel he's missed the least. I'm not saying he wouldn't be helpful/productive, especially with run blocking but I think Ebron/Swoope have filled in nicely. 

Remember a hip is what set Allen back a few years ago.

He was out A WHILE.

i believe it involved surgery(ies?) and possibly an infection.  I just remember it was a big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bsteves said:

 

Seriously?! We have 16 drops over a 3 game span. Between his hands and blocking he's a huge asset.

Swoope is on the injury report with a knee again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Maybe the Colts hired Jane Fonda......The injury report is getting shorter,...they must be stretching.

(and any youngins'..i'm not explaining the Fonda remark.)

 

1 hour ago, KB said:

Will you explain who Jane Fonda is at least? :D lol

 

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason. 

 

Nuff said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, csmopar said:

 

 

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason. 

 

Nuff said. 

I'd rather not go into politics.  But a lot of people think she handed pow letters to the enemy, which was investigated and found not true,..just rumors.  But her photo was a mistake she'll carry with her entire life.  She was an advocate for military rights, and went to jail protesting for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jdubu said:

This team ain’t going anywhere until we get Authur Maulett back on the field. 

 

 

Who is Aurthur Maulett and when did he join the team?  Ever seen that name before. Hmmmm 

Nope, never seen it......  but, in my defense, you never spelled Arthur Maulet correctly.... lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bsteves said:

 

Seriously?! We have 16 drops over a 3 game span. Between his hands and blocking he's a huge asset.

 

How many from our TE's though? I feel like if anything our TE's have been the most reliable. I can think of only one big one from Ebron. Jack himself wasn't Mr Reliable those first couple of games he actually played. The point I'm trying to make is I think TE is the least of our concerns. There isn't a game I've thought to myself, if we had Jack Doyle we would've won. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

 

How many from our TE's though? I feel like if anything our TE's have been the most reliable. I can think of only one big one from Ebron. Jack himself wasn't Mr Reliable those first couple of games he actually played. The point I'm trying to make is I think TE is the least of our concerns. There isn't a game I've thought to myself, if we had Jack Doyle we would've won. 

I forget where I saw it but Ebron does have 6 drops last I saw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cjrulli said:

 

How many from our TE's though? I feel like if anything our TE's have been the most reliable. I can think of only one big one from Ebron. Jack himself wasn't Mr Reliable those first couple of games he actually played. The point I'm trying to make is I think TE is the least of our concerns. There isn't a game I've thought to myself, if we had Jack Doyle we would've won. 

I'm happy with how our other TEs have played but Doyle was our sure handed 3rd down option to get the first down.  We have missed that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, csmopar said:

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason.

 

17 hours ago, Lawrence Owen said:

I'd rather not go into politics.  But a lot of people think she handed pow letters to the enemy, which was investigated and found not true,..just rumors.  But her photo was a mistake she'll carry with her entire life.  She was an advocate for military rights, and went to jail protesting for it.

 

Lawrence Owen, I don't want to get into politics either, but I cannot let your statement stand without responding, because I'm not sure you know the whole story.

 

I attended a lecture by Guy Gruters, who was an American pilot POW in North Vietnam for 5 years.  The stories he told were horrific and I'll not repeat them.  Jane Fonda the anti-war activist visited the same camp where he was being tortured, but of course she was only showed what the North Vietnamese government wanted her to see.

 

She said of men like Guy Gruters: "These were not men who had been tortured. These were not men who had been starved. These were not men who had been brainwashed. ... Pilots were saying it was the policy of the Vietnamese and that it was systematic. I believe that's a lie."  

 

When Guy Gruters came back to his country after 5 years of torture, he was shocked how many people followed the lead of Jane Fonda's lies and instead of offering support, shunned him and disrespected him. 

 

I accept she had every right to oppose the war.  But Jane Fonda did a lot more than just pose for smiling pictures as she said on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.  She advanced her anti-war agenda by promulgating lies and used her celebrity to help turn American soldiers into the bad guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cjrulli said:

 

How many from our TE's though? I feel like if anything our TE's have been the most reliable. I can think of only one big one from Ebron. Jack himself wasn't Mr Reliable those first couple of games he actually played. The point I'm trying to make is I think TE is the least of our concerns. There isn't a game I've thought to myself, if we had Jack Doyle we would've won. 

Well, he fumbled away our first game.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, csmopar said:

 

 

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason. 

 

Nuff said. 

Come on now. Barbarella was bad, but not that bad surely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

Come on now. Barbarella was bad, but not that bad surely?

:censored:  can't and won't bring politics but she was way worse to our soldiers then the current media tries to portray.  don't believe it, just ask those that were there. Have to shout it loud though, Arlington National Cemetery  is a long way from Indy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, csmopar said:

 

 

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason. 

 

Nuff said. 

G.I. Jane.....still can't stand her or even the mention of her name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

G.I. Jane.....still can't stand her or even the mention of her name

One correction. Her nickname was and is Hanoi Jane. Never heard of her being called GI Jane.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...