Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wed injury report

CR91

Just now, jameszeigler834 said:

WTH did Jack Doyle do to his hip?.

Right?! I miss Jack but out of all of our injured positions I feel he's missed the least. I'm not saying he wouldn't be helpful/productive, especially with run blocking but I think Ebron/Swoope have filled in nicely. 

• Like 2

We're 1 - 5, so don't take this too seriously....

But we're only two games behind in the South and the other teams have looked just as inconsistent as we have.... it's not out of the question that we can get back into this division.

In pretty much every loss we have looked frisky. It's not likely, but it's possible we aren't out yet.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

Right?! I miss Jack but out of all of our injured positions I feel he's missed the least. I'm not saying he wouldn't be helpful/productive, especially with run blocking but I think Ebron/Swoope have filled in nicely. 

Seriously?! We have 16 drops over a 3 game span. Between his hands and blocking he's a huge asset.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

This team ain’t going anywhere until we get Authur Maulett back on the field. 

Who is Aurthur Maulett and when did he join the team?  Ever seen that name before. Hmmmm 

Haha. Sometimes fought to keep track with all of the moves. They added him at CB a couple of weeks ago after he was released by the saints. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lawrence Owen said:

Maybe the Colts hired Jane Fonda......The injury report is getting shorter,...they must be stretching.

(and any youngins'..i'm not explaining the Fonda remark.)

Will you explain who Jane Fonda is at least? :D lol

2 hours ago, cjrulli said:

Remember a hip is what set Allen back a few years ago.

He was out A WHILE.

i believe it involved surgery(ies?) and possibly an infection.  I just remember it was a big deal.

18 minutes ago, csmopar said:

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason. 

Nuff said. 

I'd rather not go into politics.  But a lot of people think she handed pow letters to the enemy, which was investigated and found not true,..just rumors.  But her photo was a mistake she'll carry with her entire life.  She was an advocate for military rights, and went to jail protesting for it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jdubu said:

This team ain’t going anywhere until we get Authur Maulett back on the field. 

Who is Aurthur Maulett and when did he join the team?  Ever seen that name before. Hmmmm 

Nope, never seen it......  but, in my defense, you never spelled Arthur Maulet correctly.... lol

17 hours ago, bsteves said:

Seriously?! We have 16 drops over a 3 game span. Between his hands and blocking he's a huge asset.

How many from our TE's though? I feel like if anything our TE's have been the most reliable. I can think of only one big one from Ebron. Jack himself wasn't Mr Reliable those first couple of games he actually played. The point I'm trying to make is I think TE is the least of our concerns. There isn't a game I've thought to myself, if we had Jack Doyle we would've won. 

11 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

How many from our TE's though? I feel like if anything our TE's have been the most reliable. I can think of only one big one from Ebron. Jack himself wasn't Mr Reliable those first couple of games he actually played. The point I'm trying to make is I think TE is the least of our concerns. There isn't a game I've thought to myself, if we had Jack Doyle we would've won. 

I forget where I saw it but Ebron does have 6 drops last I saw

2 hours ago, cjrulli said:

I'm happy with how our other TEs have played but Doyle was our sure handed 3rd down option to get the first down.  We have missed that

17 hours ago, csmopar said:

She's an American traitor who should have been tried, convicted and hung for treason.

17 hours ago, Lawrence Owen said:

I'd rather not go into politics.  But a lot of people think she handed pow letters to the enemy, which was investigated and found not true,..just rumors.  But her photo was a mistake she'll carry with her entire life.  She was an advocate for military rights, and went to jail protesting for it.

Lawrence Owen, I don't want to get into politics either, but I cannot let your statement stand without responding, because I'm not sure you know the whole story.

I attended a lecture by Guy Gruters, who was an American pilot POW in North Vietnam for 5 years.  The stories he told were horrific and I'll not repeat them.  Jane Fonda the anti-war activist visited the same camp where he was being tortured, but of course she was only showed what the North Vietnamese government wanted her to see.

She said of men like Guy Gruters: "These were not men who had been tortured. These were not men who had been starved. These were not men who had been brainwashed. ... Pilots were saying it was the policy of the Vietnamese and that it was systematic. I believe that's a lie."  

When Guy Gruters came back to his country after 5 years of torture, he was shocked how many people followed the lead of Jane Fonda's lies and instead of offering support, shunned him and disrespected him. 

I accept she had every right to oppose the war.  But Jane Fonda did a lot more than just pose for smiling pictures as she said on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.  She advanced her anti-war agenda by promulgating lies and used her celebrity to help turn American soldiers into the bad guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cjrulli said:

Well, he fumbled away our first game.....

1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

Come on now. Barbarella was bad, but not that bad surely?

:censored:  can't and won't bring politics but she was way worse to our soldiers then the current media tries to portray.  don't believe it, just ask those that were there. Have to shout it loud though, Arlington National Cemetery  is a long way from Indy. 

• Thanks 1