Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 7

Hi, Colts fans!  :default_20smile:   For the third time in seven games,  Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta are announcing an NFL game involving our Colts, as they are announcing the home game with the Buffalo Bills this Sunday for the NFL On CBS, seen primarily, regionally, and limited, to New York State, Indiana, and Louisville, KY, and seen locally on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD.  Both recently announced the Colts road game the Redskins, and the home game with the Texans earlier this season.  :coltslogo:    :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

Both WTTV CBS Channel 4, and WXIN FOX Channel 59  in Indianapolis are  also televising  the Cowboys @ Redskins, and Saints @ Ravens, primary late double header, and late single header games this Sunday, all games live on HD.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

Oh this is going to be hot around here when Bears fan finds the Bills Colts game in the way of their showdown with the hated Pats.

I like when Rick Ventura calls Colts games. Get someone who knows about team calling it instead of people that are just reading off of stat sheets...

... or dummies that say "Frank Reich led the biggest comeback ever" or "Luck's shoulder blah blah". Tired of hearing the same stories over and over. 

40 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I like when Rick Ventura calls Colts games. Get someone who knows about team calling it instead of people that are just reading off of stat sheets...

... or dummies that say "Frank Reich led the biggest comeback ever" or "Luck's shoulder blah blah". Tired of hearing the same stories over and over. 

They will talk about Reich's comeback no less than 45 times Sunday. Lol

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

Honestly, every time I hear an announcer say "Andrew Luck's surgically repaired shoulder" I just want to mute the television. It must happen at least 20x per game.

Jets game there were an uncountable number of shots of their coach......it was like Frank wasn't even there.

2 hours ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Hi, Colts fans!  :default_20smile:   For the third time in seven games,  Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta are announcing an NFL game involving our Colts, as they are announcing the home game with the Buffalo Bills this Sunday for the NFL On CBS, seen primarily, regionally, and limited, to New York State, Indiana, and Louisville, KY, and seen locally on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD.  Both recently announced the Colts road game the Redskins, and the home game with the Texans earlier this season.  :coltslogo:    :1colts:  :colts:  :coltslogo:

Both WTTV CBS Channel 4, and WXIN FOX Channel 59  in Indianapolis are  also televising  the Cowboys @ Redskins, and Saints @ Ravens, primary late double header, and late single header games this Sunday, all games live on HD.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

My sister lives in Louisville, I'm in South Florida. Wonder if she minds If I visit AND watch a little tv on Sunday? haha

On 10/17/2018 at 1:24 PM, Coffeedrinker said:

I can't wait until the Colts are good again and they start filling up more of the distribution map.

I remember if the titians weren't playing, the colts would always play in the Tennessee area. It not as common any more