I work hard (he works hard) every day of my life
I work till I ache in my bones
At the end (at the end of the day)
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down (down) on my knees (knees)
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord somebody (somebody), ooh somebody
(Please) can anybody find me somebody to catch?

You're quite the singer.

Who knew?

7 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

I heard Stephen Holder talk about this the other day, saying Fountain has been playing really well at practice and coaches have been talking him up. 

Seems odd for him to remain on the practice squad based on Ballard's "play them young " philosophy that we have seen this year.

I agree. It’s hard to tell though what we think, the reporters see and what the coaches want. I’d say at 1-5, what do you have to lose to see what you have in the young kid. Idk, so many moves over the past several years have been odd so.....

21 minutes ago, Lucky1 said:

The drops don't bother me nearly as bad as this catch and release bullcrap we do every game. 

I was really trying hard for a fishing joke here, but couldn't think of one that wasn't lame lol

Actually, I thought you did quite well.                         :)

4 hours ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

Agree, it would appear that we need the bodies and since this is a trial season why the heck not. AL gets a different oline every week, might as well do the same with wr corp, give him even more of a challenge.

At least it blocks for him now, lol

15 hours ago, Jdubu said:

Fountain must really be a bad WR because I’ve expected him to get moved up at some point with the rotation of injured WR’s. There is a reason Inman has sat unsigned all these weeks since he was done in San Diego. I’m not familiar with him except one game I seen him play in last season so others will have to chime in on what his flaw is. I hoped to see Fountain come up though instead just to see what we might have in him. He can’t drop balls at any worse rate than #80 has recently. 

Inman is more experienced than Fountain. They probably value experience more right now and think it will help Luck more than a rookie is my guess

8 hours ago, austriancolt said:

Inman is more experienced than Fountain. They probably value experience more right now and think it will help Luck more than a rookie is my guess

I understand he has experience on his side but the one thing I seen posted was he was 108th in wr catch efficiency or something like that. It’s one thing to have experience on your side but another to be ranked 100+ at your job so I have to wonder, is this wr and his experience so much better that it outweighs seeing what a young kid inside our current team has? Ballard seems to think so, so I guess we all have to hope Inman doesn’t have the drops and plays at a high level after being available since last season. 

12 hours ago, krunk said:

He was Phillip Rivers right hand man and go to guy.

You mean Keenan Allen? Inman has his moments with the Chargers, but I wouldn’t say he was Rivers right hand man. With that said, he’s just as good as Grant which isn’t saying much.