Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RollerColt

Bills QB Josh Allen Ruled OUT/Bills are starting Derek Anderson (merge)

Even if Nate Pickerman has a bad day, it's not the QB i'm worried about. They've gone back to back games throwing for crap and almost been 2-0 in those games

Their defense is killin it. And Our offensive is droppin it

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/17/derek-anderson-will-start-for-bills-on-sunday/

...McDermott said at his press conference that the team will start Anderson against Indianapolis. He said Anderson is up to speed, although that didn’t deter a question about whether he feared losing the trust of players if he went back to Peterman after his two interceptions in relief last week and nine interceptions in 79 career attempts.

“I’m always going to do what I feel is right for this football team,” McDermott said, via Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News. “I certainly trust and have a heck of a lot of respect for our locker room.”...

21 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Peterman will look like Montana in this game this defense still couldn't stop a guy in a wheelchair.

Ok so Anderson will look like Montana in this game defense stinks.

That's an upgrade for them.

I'm not overly confident the Colts can win this game to be honest. The Bills have a D, the Colts don't have much in the way of playmakers. The Bills have McCoy, who seems to know how to beast on mediocre and bad defenses, which is what the Colts have. There's a path for the Bills to win. Exploit what the Colts D gives up in terms of schematics (no press man) in the passing game and run a bunch. 

Bad things happen to bad teams. Let's hope the Bills are the worse of the two teams on sunday. But it's not as obvious to me as it is to others that this is a W.

So what you're saying  is the bills QB will be 27-32 376 yards 4 TD's 1 int? We just don't know for sure which QB is going to have those numbers yet?

On 10/16/2018 at 10:35 AM, Luck 4 president said:

Nathan peterman is the worst starting QB I have ever seen. That being said, he’s probably going to have a career day against us 

I'm sure you seen Scott Tolzein, so thats saying alot. Lol

54 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I'm sure you seen Scott Tolzein, so thats saying alot. Lol

Peterman, Tolzien, and Painter are all in the same league, but I think peterman is the worst. Pretty sure he’s thrown a pick 6 in every game he’s played lol. And he has a 12% interception percentage which is absurd 

6 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Home game...roof open.  Easy win.  Lololol

We have a history of losing to backups... A loss:(

Still not a walk in the park game for the Colts. I've seen this team get carved up too many times by 2nd and 3rd string QB's in the past.

At 1-5 obviously no win is a gimme but out of all of the games we have had, this is definitely the most winnable. They did beat Minnesota but Allen is out for this one. I am pretty sure our Offense can put 24-30 points on the Bills, they put 34 on the Jets last week. 

On 10/16/2018 at 11:59 PM, Gocolts-Rolltide said:

Cool.. so now it'll be twice as embarrassing watching Nate peterman tear through our high school zone defense like he's Marino 

If you’re scared, get a dog!

This is bad news for the Colts.    Anderson is a veteran QB, who I think is a better than average back up.   Heck, he won 10 games in a season with the Browns.