Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots vs Chiefs

Chrisaaron1023

23 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Whoever those Pats fans were that threw their beer in his face and flipped him off are really classy people. Good job. Rowdy crowd out there eh? :shout:

The flipping him off I was fine with because god only knows what trash he was yelling to the fans.. I mean he did go over to “celebrate” per his own agent.. the Beer throwing was just dumb and *ic.

I predicted the Brady sack/TD in 2011. It came true on the Brees TD a few weeks ago but you could argue otherwise. You flat out have nothing to argue on that Brady TD though. They guy had him and let go when he felt the eggshells under him crack. Brady's legacy tbh.

Mahomes wasn't great but that throw he made in the back of the endzone was epic. Definitely not as easy as it looked. Andy Reid's playcalling ia still silly at times. I don't know why they didn't just run it in. They almost faced a 4th down decision.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:53 PM, pgt_rob said:

Whoever those Pats fans were that threw their beer in his face and flipped him off are really classy people. Good job. Rowdy crowd out there eh? :shout:

Yeah that is not OK. Some 21 year old kid apparently. But old enough to know better. 

10 hours ago, GoPats said:

Yeah that is not OK. Some 21 year old kid apparently. But old enough to know better. 

I missed that.  I guess he got his 15 min. of fame :facepalm:  and now will be banned from attending games.  Just insane.  

It was a good game.

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I heard the person is now banned from all Patriots home games.

Yup, and will possibly face charges from Foxboro PD. 

3 hours ago, Gramz said:

I missed that.  I guess he got his 15 min. of fame :facepalm:  and now will be banned from attending games.  Just insane.  

It was a good game.

I missed it in real time but it's been on the news here this week. I realize there are bad fans everywhere, but it's an embarrassment to the fan base! 

• Like 2

Off topic somewhat (since the topic is the fans throwing beer in the face of Hill).  I personally like Chris Collingsworth at a color guy... as long as the Pats are not playing.  His love affair for everything Patriot is really bad and getting worse. 

Here is an example, Chiefs D getting torn up most of the night as everyone expected.  Chiefs D finally makes a good play where they almost intercepted Brady throwing a pass to Gordon.  Does CC mention the great defensive play *by Fuller I believe), does he mention how he baited Brady by acting like he was going to play the up receiver  (I mean, CC mentioned it 5 or 6 times when Hightower baited Mahomes)?  No he says something to the effect of, wow, look at the trust Brady already has in Gordon to throw it up there in that jump ball situation.  Ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

He is banned from the Razor for life for ANY event Patriots, Revolution, concerts, anything!

I think that is a good move, and needed from a PR standpoint, but how will they know?  (Legitimate question), if someone else buys the tickets and gives one to him, how will they know it's that person in the stadium?

23 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Off topic somewhat (since the topic is the fans throwing beer in the face of Hill).  I personally like Chris Collingsworth at a color guy... as long as the Pats are not playing.  His love affair for everything Patriot is really bad and getting worse. 

Here is an example, Chiefs D getting torn up most of the night as everyone expected.  Chiefs D finally makes a good play where they almost intercepted Brady throwing a pass to Gordon.  Does CC mention the great defensive play *by Fuller I believe), does he mention how he baited Brady by acting like he was going to play the up receiver  (I mean, CC mentioned it 5 or 6 times when Hightower baited Mahomes)?  No he says something to the effect of, wow, look at the trust Brady already has in Gordon to throw it up there in that jump ball situation.  Ridiculous.

I normally use the mute button when CC commentates.  And especially when it's a Pats game. He is ridiculous. :heart: :drama: with his love fest for Tom.

1 hour ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I think that is a good move, and needed from a PR standpoint, but how will they know?  (Legitimate question), if someone else buys the tickets and gives one to him, how will they know it's that person in the stadium?

Not sure, but maybe they have a ban list with photo lol.. but I think it’s more just public posturing for the NFL.

1 hour ago, Coffeedrinker said:

Just commenting on the almost interception.. that was ALL Brady! He so badly under threw that ball if he throws it accurately Gordon scores easily. ( and on a side note I was impressed how Gordon kept it from being a turnover.).   My bigger issue was the next play Brady holds the ball for what felt like 3 minutes before h gets stripped sacked.. felt like he was (come on the NFL told us make it a 3 point game..)

Cris Collinsworth is a PC pill popping TV justice fake. What a tool. I haven't forgot how he used to bask in the tabloid that was Inside the NFL for all those years on HBO. His smug face and animated cartoon pig voice was perfect for it. Then there was that interview he did with Bill Parcels that time. Now he refers to every new young quarterback of a certain mold as fine young man, citizen, and youngster like that makes him some kind of good person. Between him and Brady and 1 free punch Brady would have nothing to worry about with me lol!