Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots vs Chiefs

Chrisaaron1023

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Interception, Good God. Mahomes plays like 1984 Dan Marino against everyone but when it comes to playing at NE, he plays like Brady Quinn lifting weights posing like a Arnold!

My first time seeing him play. He's impressive.

They said he was like a gumby throwing that 35 yd pass cross field partly turned around. And he's only 23? Good gosh.

Not bad really facing a defensive coach who eats up young QBs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -JJ- said:

My first time seeing him play. He's impressive.

They said he was like a gumby throwing that 35 yd pass cross field partly turned around. And he's only 23? Good gosh.

Not bad really facing a defensive coach who eats up young QBs.

He's been great actually all year but I was kind of joking as in no matter how great a QB is, when they go into NE they play bad.

• Thanks 1

Predictable bologna as usual. I don't even want to hear, but yeah KC played them closely, played them well, that Mahomes is the real deal lmao . Who cares, a loss is a loss. Blake Bortles and the Jags did the same thing in the AFC Title Game and people were like at least they didn't lose 45-7 like we did in the AFC Title Game. Who cares, it either goes down as a W or an L. That same Jags team that almost beat them in the Playoffs are 3-3 now and would have to travel to NE if the Playoffs started today. Until someone proves to me they can beat the Pats in the AFC Playoffs nothing matters. Since 2013 only 1 QB/team has been able to beat the Pats and that is Manning's Broncos. Doesn't matter if the score is 21-20 or 45-7, same result. 

-The only plus here is that KC still has HFA, if they can get the Pats in Arrowhead in the Playoffs they have a chance, if the Pats get HFA they will win the AFC again.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Predictable bologna as usual. I don't even want to hear, but yeah KC played them closely, played them well, that Mahomes is the real deal lmao . Who cares, a loss is a loss. Blake Bortles and the Jags did the same thing in the AFC Title Game and people were like at least they didn't lose 45-7 like we did in the AFC Title Game. Who cares, it either goes down as a W or an L. That same Jags team that almost beat them in the Playoffs are 3-3 now and would have to travel to NE if the Playoffs started today. Until someone proves to me they can beat the Pats in the AFC Playoffs nothing matters. Since 2013 only 1 QB/team has been able to beat the Pats and that is Manning's Broncos. Doesn't matter if the score is 21-20 or 45-7, same result. 

-The only plus here is that KC still has HFA, if they can get the Pats in Arrowhead in the Playoffs they have a chance, if the Pats get HFA they will win the AFC again.

If the Chiefs get HFA like the Broncos in 2013 did, after the high scoring Broncos lost 31-34 in Foxboro, the second time, I feel the Chiefs will win. Lot of football to be played, that is for sure.

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

If the Chiefs get HFA like the Broncos in 2013 did, after the high scoring Broncos lost 31-34 in Foxboro, the second time, I feel the Chiefs will win. Lot of football to be played, that is for sure.

KC needs HFA, they still control that. They played well tonight but all people look at is wins and losses. It may not be right but they do. If a team loses by 1 point every game or by 30 it still = 0-16.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

KC needs HFA, they still control that. They played well tonight but all people look at is wins and losses. It may not be right but they do. If a team loses by 1 point every game or by 30 it still = 0-16.

True. Last year, KC started 5-0, then went on a downward spiral after losing. Let us see how they do this year.

My theory, one in six or seven typically bucks the trend most of the time (Bjorn Borg losing to McEnroe after winning 5 Wimbledons in a row, Federer losing to Nadal at Wimbledon after winning 5 in a row, Flacco missing the playoffs after making it 5 in a row etc. :) 

Hey, I am 0-5 in my fantasy football league, and might win the sixth one, lol :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chad72 said:

True. Last year, KC started 5-0, then went on a downward spiral after losing. Let us see how they do this year.

My theory, one in six or seven typically bucks the trend most of the time (Bjorn Borg losing to McEnroe after winning 5 Wimbledons in a row, Federer losing to Nadal at Wimbledon after winning 5 in a row, Flacco missing the playoffs after making it 5 in a row etc. :) 

Hey, I am 0-5 in my fantasy football league, and might win the sixth one, lol :) 

Love the Tennis references. 4 of the best ever's. :thmup:, throw in Sampras too and we have a Straight Flush Ace high! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I see only one loss for them and that’s the Rams in a few weeks, they could also lose to the Chargers.. the rest of their games are rather easy.

4 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Everyone talking about how NE never loses at home, etc...  Remember this from just last season?...

KCNE17.JPG

They were caught with their pants down. The tough teams should play them in September or December, when the Patriots can slip a tad bit. If not, the Patriots are good enough to evaluate themselves by the first quarter of the season and get things going. You should know this better than anyone as a Patriots fan.

• Like 1

If memory serves me correct the Pats have never won a SB they didn't have a bye in the playoffs. Fact is nobody goes into Foxboro in January and wins. Even if KC wins out they still got beat in Arrowhead last year by a pathetic Tennessee Titans. To me the Rams are a legit contender....the Chiefs have a lot of ground to make up...that defense is horrendous.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Whoever those Pats fans were that threw their beer in his face and flipped him off are really classy people. Good job. Rowdy crowd out there eh? :shout:

The guy will be banned from all events in Gillette Stadium and the cops will go after him as just reported on ESPN.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

The guy will be banned from all events in Gillette Stadium and the cops will go after him as just reported on ESPN.

Good! Sounds like that person has been identified and are turning it over to local authorities.