Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Losing to the Jets?????????????????

Just now, coltfaninnewyork said:

I had low expectations this year ,luck being healthy and getting thru year .we have lots of work to do but we not trash .I expect to be active in free agency need help for luck .defense should be again a draft priority 

“Active in free agency”

:lol:

Been there, didn’t do that. It won’t change next year. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

I had low expectations this year ,luck being healthy and getyear .we have lots of work to do but we not trash .I expect to be active in free agency need help for luck .defense should be again a draft priority 

I had low expectations too….but this is nonesense!

• Like 1
Just now, John Waylon said:

A guy whose desire to build through the draft doesn’t spend big and actively in FA. He’s saving the money to pay and keep his own. 

Who on this team deserves to be kept, that’s going to put a dent in the money that the Colts have?

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

This is going to be a long season....I am one of the most optimistic posters on here and I see no relief in sight....please feel free to shred me, as some will.  This team, regardless of injuries, is a pile of crap!

I won't be surprised if we lose to a Nate Peterman led bills team

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

I love, and applaud your optimism...1-5 says different....

the only thing 1-5 says is that were a young team suffering from injuries and lack of talent which couldn't all be fixed in one off season. i mean if your best players are out then what do you expect the results to be?

1 minute ago, Shadow_Creek said:

the only thing 1-5 says is that were a young team suffering from injuries and lack of talent which couldn't all be fixed in one off season. i mean if your best players are out then what do you expect the results to be?

Well he thinks the Jets are a semi-pro team, so I guess to defend the unhinged/* OP, how mad would you be if they lost to a semi-pro team? Just remember he is the type of guy who probably believes the best college team could beat the worst NFL teams. 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

A guy whose desire to build through the draft doesn’t spend big and actively in FA. He’s saving the money to pay and keep his own. 

That only works if  "your own" are actually better than the guys who aren't.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Everybe keeps saying this, good luck changing Ballard’s mind. :dunno:

Ballard has said all along that he'll be far more aggressive and active in FA once he has the established young core of talent that he, Reich and Irsay want 

1 minute ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Did you +?  Ban me Nadine you Know nothing pig!

No, I didn't.  Like I have posted before to others, if you are getting this upset watching the Colts, then pick another team to watch.

1 minute ago, Cynjin said:

No, I didn't.  Like I have posted before to others, if you are getting this upset watching the Colts, then pick another team to watch.

I'm thinking this guy needs to avoid Fandom altogether. 

• Like 2
  • Nadine locked this topic