TheGreatManning18Fan

Marlon Mack

Recommended Posts

So, let’s start looking ahead at some mock drafts 

 

Who should indy take with the Top 5 pick? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He needs a power back to wear down defences. Someone to get us through the first half of the game when they're fresh. Get some thunder with lightning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KB said:

He needs a power back to wear down defences. Someone to get us through the first half of the game when they're fresh. Get some thunder with lightning. 

Wilkins runs hard but they’ve buried him on the depth chart. Not sure what that’s about 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KB said:

He needs a power back to wear down defences. Someone to get us through the first half of the game when they're fresh. Get some thunder with lightning. 

But we have Turbin for that:peek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

But we have Turbin for that:peek:

For a whole two plays with a fumble lol. I like Turbin, but it might be time to say goodbye. Didnt we just sign a bigger RB to the practice squad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Mack looked good. We'll need him healthy for his career if we are to have a running game.

Well Jared, I guess we are bad LOL. Not much else to say but with this up coming draft and Free Agency we can improve alot. At least we have Luck healthy again moving forward.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

So, let’s start looking ahead at some mock drafts 

 

Who should indy take with the Top 5 pick? 

 

The best DT or OT available. Or trade down for a bounty of picks again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Well Jared, I guess we are bad LOL. Not much else to say but with this up coming draft and Free Agency we can improve alot. At least we have Luck healthy again moving forward.

Yeah, injuries are a part of it, but we have a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes in this team. We need another high draft pick and solid FA period where we spend to get good. Time to tank officially.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

So, let’s start looking ahead at some mock drafts 

 

Who should indy take with the Top 5 pick? 

 

 

Big article on draft the other day on Bleacher Report (yeah I know).

 

Seems to be NOT a lot of explosive talent in this upcoming draft. Offensive talent not great but defensive talent looks pretty solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlon Mack is very underrated and has all the qualities to be a solid #1 in this league. He just can't seem to stay healthy.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bravo4460 said:

 

 

Big article on draft the other day on Bleacher Report (yeah I know).

 

Seems to be NOT a lot of explosive talent in this upcoming draft. Offensive talent not great but defensive talent looks pretty solid.

There are probably 8-10 elite to near elite D-Lineman. I hope we get one of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Wilkins runs hard but they’ve buried him on the depth chart. Not sure what that’s about 

Because Hines has been shining more I had Hines over Wilkins anyway he's more of a threat and now that mack is back he really won't see much of the field

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, injuries are a part of it, but we have a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes in this team. We need another high draft pick and solid FA period where we spend to get good. Time to tank officially.

I still will not let it ruin my season and will watch every game. I am rooting for a KC/Minny SB. I like the Rams too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still will not let it ruin my season and will watch every game. I am rooting for a KC/Minny SB. I like the Rams too.

I'll probably root for the Chiefs and Rams as well. I'd love to see a Mahomes/Goff SB between the two top young QB's in the league.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mack is a very good complimentary back, who needs to show he can stay healthy. I think he can be the Giovanni Bernard to another RB’s Joe Mixon.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HectorRoberts said:

Another guard!!

 

29 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

 

 

Big article on draft the other day on Bleacher Report (yeah I know).

 

Seems to be NOT a lot of explosive talent in this upcoming draft. Offensive talent not great but defensive talent looks pretty solid.

 

30 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

 

The best DT or OT available. Or trade down for a bounty of picks again. 

I’m liking the Clemson DL group 

 

Gary from Michigan 

 

Trade down and stockpile. I need a minimum of 6 new OL on the team via FA and Draft. CB and WR desperately needed. Sign Le’Veon and replace Geathers 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

So, let’s start looking ahead at some mock drafts 

 

Who should indy take with the Top 5 pick? 

 

The closest thing to Aaron Donald. Who dat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If we do pick in the Top 5, I say go Corner. I wish a Deion Sanders type player is out there. I have no idea who the best Corner is in College right now.

 

LSU and Georgia each have first round CB's. Not sure about top 5 tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, unvrsty07 said:

 

LSU and Georgia each have first round CB's. Not sure about top 5 tho.

We need a WR too as well. It will be interesting to see how Ballard plays it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still will not let it ruin my season and will watch every game. I am rooting for a KC/Minny SB. I like the Rams too.

 

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'll probably root for the Chiefs and Rams as well. I'd love to see a Mahomes/Goff SB between the two top young QB's in the league.

Lol :lol: I gave up and jumped on the "anyone but Patriots" train after the Texans game.. I'll still watch all colts game.s but we are going nowhere fast 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

 

Lol :lol: I gave up and jumped on the "anyone but Patriots" train after the Texans game.. I'll still watch all colts game.s but we are going nowhere fast 

I am out of LIKES but that Houston loss was devastating. I knew it after it happened but still held out hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from his early drop turned into a pick six, he showed why we are so hopeful for him.   If he can stay healthy, I look for big things from him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but I disagree Mack has potential as a  back up back, but to carry the load as a main starter? Not ready for prime time. You need a back more  consistent to carry the load. I would love to have him as a  alternative  back to our main back but that's all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 4:01 PM, TKnight24 said:

Wilkins runs hard but they’ve buried him on the depth chart. Not sure what that’s about 

Because he got his chances when Mack was out and he didn’t impress. Maybe he’s earned a few more snaps since then, but he wasn’t buried for no reason. I still don’t think he’s a long term answer though. We need an AJ Dillon type though. Or maybe Rodney Anderson if his health checks out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.