Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Amari Cooper

MarquisJ

I was coming on to post this very topic. Karl Jospeh is intriguing to me as well as we are thin at safety with Farley out and relying on an unstable Geathers to stay on the field. 

I like Amari Cooper. I feel like he's been neglected offensively. 1 target last week is unacceptable. If they are shopping him, they aren't doing themselves any favors not giving Cooper opportunities to showcase what a potential trading partner would be getting. Ballard is most likely on the phone asking their price...

• Like 1

I got a notification from BR they were shopping him.  I looked him up and he is 24yrs old so a bit interested.  The issue is that some wide receivers have been traded for 1st and 2nd round picks recently.  Amari was the 4th overall selection so the price may be too steep. I personally wouldn’t give up more than a 3 or 4.  It will take him as long as a rookie to acclimate to Luck and this offense. 

On a side note...I feel sorry for Raiders fans.  After enduring a bat shoot crazy owner, they now have to deal with a Gruden blowing up a team on the cusp of contending.  Gruden did the same thing with the Bucs.  He really isn’t a great coach and will be fired in 3-4yrs.  Good for him getting that decade long contract.  He really worked them over

28 minutes ago, Blueblood23 said:

Would fit the team with another wr that drops the ball a lot.

Well, at least drops are things you can fix. The guy is a really good WR, at least better than ours besides TY. 

So I would give it a call and ask the price

2 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

Doubtful

Colts are just gonna take the licks and blows this year.

I think that's the most likely scenario. Let's see what we have with our young guys and current roster. We are not contenders, or even close to it this season. Let's hold on to our draft picks and cap space and use it next year.

• Like 1