Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts need to fire their strength and conditioning coach

Pacergeek

I know every team in the NFL deals with injures, but the Colts' injury situation is extreme. Colts cannot even field the same 5 offensive line players for more than one game. This is pathetic. Other positions have players dropping like flies. We see the same issue year after year. It's apparent our strength and conditioning coach is terrible at their job. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

I know every team in the NFL deals with injures, but the Colts' injury situation is extreme. Colts cannot even field the same 5 offensive line players for more than one game. This is pathetic. Other positions have players dropping like flies. We see the same issue year after year. It's apparent our strength and conditioning coach is terrible at their job. 

Yes, every time we get a new one he is always terrible.

hahahahahahahaha! You ____ _____! are funny and yet terrible, hahahaha

It’s been the theme for awhile to blame the strength and conditioning coach. However, it’s been done ( new conditioning coach) and same results. For whatever reason the Colts are a league leader since some of Manning’s days on injuries.  Is it the turf, bad luck or drafting soft players? I honestly can’t figure it out.

1 hour ago, Pacergeek said:

Well said. As a side note, you may need to fire your typing coach, as just about everything you post is drivel. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

Well said. As a side note, you may need to fire your typing coach, as just about everything you post is drivel. 

So true!

2 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

The colts have changed this coach multiple times through out the years trying to fix this problem or limit it more. Which is why people are convinced that it’s the colts type of field causing all the injuries. 

Didn't they just replace the field?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

Dear God...

• Like 1