Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

What?  We're going to be only ONE possession down at half?  No, that won't do.  We have to do something about that.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

At least the subway turnstile sometimes fails to read my Metrocard and won't let me through.

They're riding through with clean swipes today like it's off-peak hours. 

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Seriously why do you post in the Game day topic. Is it cathartic? 

Anytime we do well, you vanish, as soon as something good happens bounce back up like a jack in the box. 

those were my thoughts exactly also, but I was thinking its when something BAD happens.

Kinda hit him right in the hands, so scored another drop causing interception.

And I repeat, Amaro Cooper is allegedly available to be had.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

why r we refusing to run the ball!?!?!?!?

Cause we don’t have anyone who can run. And the line can’t block

Our receivers are really costing us games. Never thought that it would be so obvious but it’s happening well to much this year. Oye!

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

we are going to lose to a rookie QB. :facepalm:

We lose to any QB. Does not have to be a rookie.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

those were my thoughts exactly also, but I was thinking its when something BAD happens.

Good catch, wanna play WR?

10 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

STAYPUFT.jpg

New Colts mascot.

Put a horseshoe on his belly, and that's your new avatar.

4 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Wait, what did Mr. Clean do???  Can we not have any role models?????

There were allegations of improperly cleaned toilets.

Just now, needanoline63 said:

Cause we don’t have anyone who can run. And the line can’t block

Yes.....but we don't try it enuff.  Can't get better at something if u don't try it at least once hahaha

Just now, relkins said:

Notice nobody on Colts get upset. This nuts

Looked like nobody wanted to tackle either after the interception.

2 minutes ago, relkins said:

Notice nobody on Colts get upset. This nuts

why? and even if you are upset you try not to show it . 

9 minutes ago, Trueman said:

I can think of about 10 defensive linemen I'd take right now. 

Like to see a stud back. Long time since James.

I recall so many people here calling for major concern that luck would be the most questionable player and unknown on our team this year. It’s the receivers who have taken this honor now.

Not looking good here. Can't convert turnovers into touchdowns and the Jets are. Plus the receivers still can't catch.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

why? and even if you are upset you try not to show it . 

Glad you're not a coach

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Making too many mistakes today. Yet another winnable game that we will end up letting slip away.  

Unfortunately, that's the story of the past few seasons.  If you look at last year's scores, there were several games that were winnable.