Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

is that because he dropped it?

He's out there playing a one on one game of hot potato 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I missed the beginning of the game, did Andrew throw a pick 6?

the stats will say that , yes. But it was 100% on Mack. 

2 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Totally consensual love.  I don't want anybody getting the wrong idea.

Absolutely consensual.....

After all Chester was not bitten.....just a little nibble here and there...

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

no he threw it to a Mack and they wanted to play volleyball with the ball. so technically YES.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Technically yes, but only because the receiver thought he was playing volleyball.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No, Mack bobbled the ball causing a pick 6

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

no he threw it to a receiver and they wanted to play volleyball with the ball. so technically YES.

Wow, about the same thing I said. LOL

7 minutes ago, nyyankeechris said:

Chester Rodgers couldn't catch rabies from a rabid racoon if he was making love to the critter....lol

Speaking of making love to rabid raccoons, I feel like there's a joke about my ex-girlfriend in there somewhere..........but again, probably not forum friendly.

2 minutes ago, nyyankeechris said:

A little nibble on the ear get him ready for game time!

Turbin should've been off the team when he came back from suspension.

We cut Bashem so that scrub coukd have roster spot.

4 minutes ago, nyyankeechris said:

It's totally safe as long as you don't break the skin.

7 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Oh...........I guess there's no urgency in squeezing that Charmin then.  He's not going to be around for a while.

His cellmate is Mr Clean

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

And Turbin is hurt... Just great.

No he just faking the the coaches don't holler at him for fumbling the ball