Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Bring on that top 5 pick in the draft 

Not the worst thing. As long as games keep being entertaining.

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

Can't anyone catch the ball. Players are horrible.

Football 101: catch the ball

AND THEN run.  Fundamentals, guys!

3 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

Ah........jeez.  7-0 Jest and the Jest offense hasn't even been on the field yet......

Okay, okay, bright side..........what's the bright side here?   We're a minute into the game and the Jets are only up one score.  That's better than I could have hoped for.

Ugh........illegal block in the back and we can still only make a 5-yard loss out of the play?  That doesn't bode well.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Ugh........illegal block in the back and we can still only make a 5-yard loss out of the play?  That doesn't bode well.

It was all just a set up play for the shot..

Lettssss Gooooooooooo. TD to Johnson 

really sad who Luck has to throw to 

Just now, Colt Overseas said:

Luck is just special

And he'll being throwing another 50 passes today!

The Colts are like that ex-girlfriend that likes to get your hopes up for the sole purpose of crushing them again.

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

What the heck.  Apparently the challenge isn't enough for the Colts, they are spotting the other team points now.

Maybe they have friends in the desert to keep happy?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He’ll be remembered that way by you others who think that.   But not by others who don’t see it that way, at all. And there are plenty of people who don’t see it that way.   
    • I think you play the regulars. If guys are hurt maybe you don't push it and play them like you would if you are in the playoff mix.   I know JMV has suggested playing Chad Kelly but I probably wouldn't. I see him as the back-up at best over Brian Hoyer going forward. Maybe you want to play him to evaluate that possibility but the Colts likely have a good idea on this already.   Whether it's Jacoby or Chad Kelly I don't think either one will change how the Colts move forward at the quarterback position.   I believe Jacoby is due a signing bonus before free agency begins that will essentially lock him onto the roster for 2020. I expect the Colts to pick that up. Jacoby will be the starter again in 2020. The Colts will try and improve the receiver group and hope to be healthier next year.   They probably want to upgrade that position if the right player is available in the draft and if he is they take him and he is the backup next year to Jacoby.    There really isn't a lot of young guys not playing already. With so many injuries, especially on offense, they have to play who is healthy and don't have much of a choice who to play in some cases. 
    • You mean the TY who called out his whole offense line after Jacoby got sacked 10 times against Jacksonville in 2017?  Every now and then TY will go there....
    • Well, what I expected to see, has so far shown itself. The third option is what I expected the majority to pick. 
    • Well, I thought realistic options. My bad. I could also have included Hoyer being subbed in as the starter...because someone might consider it an option, right? True
  • Members

• chad72

chad72 10,367

• CoachLite

CoachLite 555

• coltsva

coltsva 1,406

• TyTheGhost13

TyTheGhost13 1

Rookie
    • ar7

ar7 378