Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think they are better without OBJ in the lineup.    The Jags losing wasn't good for the Colts.   I do not want Lawrence to go to the Jags.   
    • I think you are overestimating the Seahawks and underestimating the Chiefs' physical nature they have showed against good teams too where they can run the ball well enough. That is why they added Le'Veon Bell, he will come in handy when they have a good tandem come playoff time. Mahomes will still make plays but they are putting a lot of good pieces around him.    AFCCG will be Chiefs vs Steelers, that part I will agree.   Seahawks - their lack of pass rush, they just cannot get too far with that. Bucs are more balanced, IMO, and will make just enough plays to win a close game with Brady at the helm, IMO.
    • I'll take it.   Although only 1 SB win (another SB appearance as well, the team was competitive every year and a threat to win.   I would take that 14 year span over Eli's span with the Giants even though they ended up with 1 more SB win. 
    • My heart said Chiefs vs Seahawks. Now my mind says Chiefs vs Bucs. Chiefs are a well rounded team and the Bucs are the most balanced team in the NFC right now, the Bears are a close second to me if Foles and that offense shows more on Monday Night.    Without pass rush, the Seahawks and the Cardinals are going to have a hard time, IMO. Rams - Goff is mentally weak and can easily be flustered, he has shown that time and time again.    Chiefs vs Steelers - AFCCG with the Ravens, Titans and Colts a tough out, IMO.   Bucs vs Seahawks - NFCCG with the Bears and Cardinals being a tough out, IMO.
    • Russell Wilson with 3 INTs.  Bench?
  • Members

• UKColt13

UKColt13 1,455

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,947

• KB

KB 515

• shasta519

shasta519 2,888

• chad72

chad72 13,071