Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

Just now, needanoline63 said:

Leonard to the tent. Pathetic. There’s something seriously wrong with this teams strength and conditioning program. Another drop by Swoope 

How is that pathetic, your misuse of this word is egregious.

5 minutes ago, needanoline63 said:

I can be upset with how poor my team is playing, it’s sad, it’s pathetic. If you aren’t mad then you don’t care

If you're not mad, then you realize that....

(1)  It's just a game.

(2)  The people that suffer most from the Colts poor play are not you and me.  It's the people that are actually on the team or associated with it.

(3)  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from getting mad over things that you can't control.

If you get mad over football, then what's the point?  It's entertainment.  Why spend your free time on something that makes you upset?

3 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Seriously? He gets tackled 5 yards out of bounds and no flag?

Then they miss pi the next play.  

Just now, mahagga73 said:

The inconsistency of officiating in the league boggles my mind weekly.

15 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

It has been very aggravating watching this fail of a game.  Truly, I feel like this is the nail in the coffin of the 2018 Colts. 

Yeah, it's going to be about the same record as last year if we're lucky.  Bad news. Good news for those who want to attend a game without breaking the bank,  cheap good tickets.  The stadium experience is still great no matter the record. 

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

(2)  The people that suffer most from the Colts poor play are not you and me.  It's the people that are actually on the team or associated with it.

(3)  There is absolutely nothing to be gained from getting mad over things that you can't control.

If you get mad over football, then what's the point?  It's entertainment.  Why spend your free time on something that makes you upset?

The answer may be found in point number 2.  Apparently, several people on this board believe that they are actually part of the team.

There been a few plays it seemed like the Colts receivers have been tackled before the ball got to them.  But sadly, these are probably the best officials this season that the Colts have had.

Yeah, it's going to be about the same record as last year if we're lucky.  

Which would put a do or die in place for CB in his 3rd season you’d imagine.

Just now, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

Wife and I were talking about this before the game started.   The fans get madder at mistakes and losses more so than the players on the team and FO does.  It's a paycheck to them, coaches, GM, and the owner.  They get in their Ferraris and drive home after games. 

All I know is the threads and post this week are gonna be as painful as watching this game :facepalm:

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

All I know is the threads and post this week are gonna be as painful as watching this game :facepalm:

If you see any arguments, tell them to do what Rogers does and drop it

Everybody can calm down about the injury report now , it's over.  I would suspect the team is going to be overly cautious from now on , with the exception of the O-line maybe.  

I blame Luck for all of the drops. His spirals are not spirally enough. 

4 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

If you see any arguments, tell them to do what Rogers does and drop it

Not sure if I should laugh or cry

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

With the ne KO rules, will there ever again be a successful onside kick?

Colts will drop it

16 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

(1)  It's just a game.

I understand what you are saying, but us fans spend the money.  Fans have every right to be thrilled or angry about how the team plays.  Some people overreact though.  

23 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

To make it accurate, you should have had a ball laying on the ground beside him. :)

hamburger_helper_2.jpg.30d2315cfbe5b8b4a6f2d0f61a633b7b.jpg

31 minutes ago, relkins said:

Don't ask Ballard

He's going to save the FA money and pay off the federal deficit....then he'll start signing FA's.

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I caught the end...wth happened seriously

I didn't catch any of it so I'm also interested in what happened?

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

I understand what you are saying, but us fans spend the money.  Fans have every right to be thrilled or angry about how the team plays.  Some people overreact though.  

Of course.  You have the right to feel however you want to feel about it.  I'm not saying you don't have the right.  What I'm saying is I don't understand why somebody would devote their free time to something that makes them so upset.  I have work to make me upset.  If football ever becomes something other than entertainment to me, then I'm done with it.  I don't need more things in life that make me unhappy.