Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I don’t think that’s entirely on the D. 

And our fumbles and interceptions. 6 straight drives of scoring is on the horrible d.

We play zone and we give the Jets huge holes in our pass D.  We play man and we get burned.  Either it's lack of talent or coaching or both.

Big 3 points right there for the Jets.  Once again Colts can’t make a play that was right there to be made. Gotta come up with that interception in that spot. This is why we are continuing to lose the close games. 

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Luck for MVP..... I am serious.  No other player means this much to their team as Luck.  Wen u see wat he has gone thru  in Indy it really makes me respect him as a player and person

Agreed. 

Just now, JColts72 said:

Luck is good every game for a lousy pick.

I don’t blame him for that. 4th quarter the rest of our team is trash. He is the only reason we are in this. He is trying to will us a win. 

14 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Luck for MVP..... I am serious.  No other player means this much to their team as Luck.  Wen u see wat he has gone thru  in Indy it really makes me respect him as a player and person

Horse pooey.  That’s not what MVP means.  Gotta be a winner before you can be a MVP. 

4 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Luck is good every game for a lousy pick.

Yeah * that guy. Why the hell would he be trying to force a ball here and there. He has so much support from such a great cast.

Also, that was just a darn good disguise and well played by the LB.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Horse pooey.  That’s not what MVP means.  Gotta be a winner before you can be a MVP. 

Mahomes MVP.

3 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Good game.. let's go KC

I will say this, out of the teams left to root for, I would love to see KC win it all. I like KC. They choke alot but Mahomes looks like the real deal. I like the Vikings too.

Just now, ColtsLegacy said:

Yeah * that guy. Why the hell would he be trying to force a ball here and there. He has so much support from such a great cast.

Since rookie year, even when good team years, u cannot honestly say he does not throw horrible picks.

Nothing more annoying than Colts fans blaming Luck. 

No QB has as much on his shoulders. No one. 

Just now, GwinnettColt said:

How many times will we hear "knee-jerk" reaction to posts that criticize Indy's performance? 

Depends on what the post content is really doesn’t it? 

Well that does it. I was looking forward to driving 6 hours to Indy to watch a game this year but I’m gonna vote with my wallet. This team isn’t worth my time and money. When they put a product on the field that isn’t a joke I will go to another game. I will still watch each week but I’m def not driving 6 hr for this horse poo. We gotta get better at wr. Isn’t Ebron a FA?  Watch him leave and we will go one step forward and one step back. Man it’s been a rough few years as a colts fan. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Keep telling yourself you're winning these arguments with me.   Keep repeating it to yourself.   Because that's realy what this battle is all about.     You refuse to admit you're wrong -- ever.   I noticed you didn't do this 5 months ago when the pre-season game was played.    You could've done this back then.    And you could've shown me the video of the game.   5 months ago. But what?     It didn't occur to you then?      It only occurs to you now?    5 months later?   After I've publicly ripped you on this multiple times.   By the way,  the game wasn't in Indy.    It was on the road.    I don't believe it was shown in Indy.      But whatever.     You've got no credibility with me.    None.    You've blown that over and over and over again.....         LOL and good luck....  
    • As I said before,  in fact, my previous post,   I've been calling you out on this repeatedly for five months.    And only NOW are you claiming Slingbox.    You could've said it in Aug/Sept.    You could've said it during the season.    But now,  after repeated call outs,  NOW you come up with Slingbox.     Sorry,   you may fool others here with your nonsense,  but I'm wise to you.    And I publicly call you on it over and over.   As for being technologiy challenged,  I am.   I don't know how to use the archive function here to find your posts.    But even if I did,  I wouldn't waste my time.   I've spent plenty of time writing long posts to you that you casually dismiss without reading.    You even admit to not reading them,  they're too long for you.    So, sorry,  I'm not wasting my time on you -- period.   The only opinion you truly value is.....   yours.    And anyone who agrees with you.   That's it.   Anyone who opposes you is an enemy and is treated as one.    Fine.   But I can go toe to toe as much as you like.   But Nadine would prefer us NOT to try for a love-connection.   We should avoid each other as much as possible.    Your call....   Good luck....  
    • Having the second pick in the draft didn’t hurt either...   This is what the NFL is built on.  Being able to turn things around quickly and go from worst to first.  This was like when the Colts were 2-14 and got Luck and went 11-5 the next season.  The problem is getting those types of guys at 13 is hard to do.  
    • That’s awesome have fun man!
    • Irsay has always said draft decisions are made as a team between the GM, the coaching staff, and him.  No question Ballard is the leader in there on this but Irsay and Reich will have a major say.  That’s also what owners look for when they hire a GM.  A guy they can work with.  Irsay tends to let the football guys make the final calls but he likes to be involved in the process.  So I don’t see it as being an issue about pushing as much as it will be about the team coming to an agreement.  Dungy talked about this when he said he had to sell Polian on Freeney and Polian had to sell him on Sanders in the draft as an example.  That’s part of why I think Grigson and Pagano failed as it sounds like they didn’t mesh as a team very well.
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,996

• K-148

K-148 203

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 11,040

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 4

Rookie
    • coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 104