Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, mustang907 said:

Never should have gotten rid of Milton and Hankins. And another Jets first down.

They didn't fit our scheme..... They make money AND have talent. Lol

1 minute ago, relkins said:

Now we get a chance to drop some balls

Judging by the maturity shown on here sometimes it looks like some have escaped.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

They didn't fit our scheme..... They make money AND have talent. Lol

OMG!  That finally answers all my questions.

3 minutes ago, relkins said:

Now we get a chance to drop some balls

Colt's dropping balls like its already New Years in Times Square!

1 minute ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Rodgers caught a pass! Yeah!

They might give him a game ball........Let's see if he holds on to it. :)

6 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

Defense is bad 

Tired and discouraged is probably more accurate.  Hard to stay pumped up when you get two turnovers inside Jets territory and the offense can only cash them in for 6 points. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Tired and discouraged is probably more accurate.  Hard to stay pumped up when you get two turnovers inside Jets territory and the offense can only cash them in for 6 points. 

Fair post, another thing that a lack of run game has hit us hard on.

3 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Rodgers caught a pass! Yeah!

Lol

Rogers was suppose to have a d in it, but he dropped it.

Watching this in NY. So many dropped passes. I appreciate that Luck does not chastise teammates like Brady and other QBs. 

Hope you score a TD here. 

(Vikes game not showing in NY.)

It’s pretty sad that things have gotten to the point that I am legitimately surprised when the receivers DON’T drop the ball.

THe one thing we have learned through all these drops is that Luck is a classy team mate.  He is trying to b so positive.  How many other franchise qbs would b so patient??

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

THe one thing we have learned through all these drops is that Luck is a classy team mate.  He is trying to b so positive.  How many other franchise qbs would b so patient??

It wouldnt hurt for him to show a littke fire to the guys

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Great plan until Kelly is signed off the PS quickly because he's better than a great deal of backup qbs in this league...   Then we are back to square one with no plan in place for a backup we are comfortable with. 
    • This is the series of events required  but I see one hole.    I don’t believe the want to trade Brissett because of the value he presents Indy should Luck get hurt again which seems at least possible.    The plan seems clear to me.  Brissett is here this year. Kelly is the practice squad QB and then gets a real chance to be the back up next year. And they collect a comp pick for Brissett.   
    • www.nj.com/eagles/2019/08/is-eagles-josh-mccown-the-best-backup-quarterback-in-the-nfl-ranking-all-32-including-daniel-jones-jacoby-brissett-more.html%3foutputType=amp   Most backups suck, if we are being honest. Several starters suck. If a team feels JB could be a solution longterm, and several analysts feek that way, this article included, then we could receive serious offers this year.    I somewhat agree with the idea above of holding onto a comp pick, but what will that be? 4th rounder? We would be happy with that if a good 2nd round pick was dangled in front of us?   
    • Half a dozen things need to develop in combination before Ballard would receive a legit trade offer on JB, much less seriously consider such an offer:   1.  JB continues to improve his level of QB play in the final two preseason games. 2.  Luck sits out the first two or three regular season games to continue healing 3.  JB plays at a high level in those games and consistently displays starting-QB talent. 4.  Luck gets fully healthy and resumes his elite level of play. 5.  Kelly returns from suspension and balls out in practices against the starting D. 6.  A playoff caliber team loses its starting QB for the season, and their backups suck.   JB is worth more to the Colts than a mid-to-late round pick.  A 2nd rounder?  Maybe.
    • Here is the thing though. The first few days of Camp there are videos of him doing these exact same drills. It’s in videos the colts put out. They acted like he broke his ankle or did something else to it after he decided to quit practicing. I
  • Members

• Colts1324

Colts1324 412

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 6,908

Moderators
    • Shepman

Shepman 220

• Coltsfan66

Coltsfan66 172

• CoachLite

CoachLite 406