Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

Just now, HOF19 said:

And honestly this could take a few years to fix maybe SteelCity ?

Not many many years, we’ve seen franchises turn it around very quickly before.

The biggest worry was Luck and that seems to be looking more positive each week. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

That got away quickly.  Well I guess we can expect Andrew to play like a mad man now and almost lead us back.  

I like almost

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Not many many years, we’ve seen franchises turn it around very quickly before.

The biggest worry was Luck and that seems to be looking more positive each week. 

Hope you are right.

Just now, HOF19 said:

Hope you are right.

See how the season pans out, we still have had atrocious luck with injuries.

I see positives on the D, but worry at the lack of running game... still. 

2 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Man we suck. And Luck will try to will us back only to be picked off by a deflection from our receivers...

We score here we are only down 10 with 1 1/2 quarters to go!

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

Breaking News...... Colts bringing in a new receiver for a tryout!

516XJIRglxL._UX385_.jpg

Yes!  With this guy and the new Stay Puff mascot announcement I’m feeling confident about this new era of Colts football.  

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yes!  With this guy and the new Stay Puff mascot announcement I’m feeling confident about this new era of Colts football.  

Hamburger Helper

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

As bad as we are, that was an excellent drive, with good, sensible playcalling

Not hard when flipping a coin

Mack looked good that last series... I hope he makes me eat my words after calling him Mr glass etc. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

It’s the hope I can’t stand...

It’s the hope that kills you.  So don’t get suckered in by the theatrics. 

Just now, Ratking said:

Mack looked good that last series... I hope he makes me eat my words after calling him Mr glass etc. 

Me too I just said he’s done and gose out and has a solid possession.

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

It’s the hope I can’t stand...

Ha, that made me think about the movie Dirty Work and how the lack of respect hurts the second most.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks LOS for the pregame stuff. Go Colts!
    • Agree.  Last weeks game gave new definition to "flag" football, lol.
    • I respect Gill Brandt but I agree, Titans aren't even top 10. He is way off with that one IMO.
    • On the surface, this looks bad. However, there's always much more that we do not know.  A tiny tidbit of that is this--     He wasn't at home, but the home burglar alarm was supposedly tripped.  Police enter (probable cause stated) the residence and while looking for burglars find some powder somehow/somewhere they want to test? Does / was said item have to be in plain sight through a window for them to enter? Or can they claim they went in and were looking for bad guys when they 'stumbled upon the contraband?   Has he ever failed any NFL drug test?  Who else has access to that home besides Chung?  Chung will get a good lawyer to challenge this and there are likely multiple other issues we have no clue about.  It's cloudy enough I doubt the NFL does anything, at least for the near future.   Another grey area, this matter seems to be under the NFL substance abuse policy and not the personal conduct policy.   If so, this is an excerpt from a connected article covering it-   "First, nothing can be done until the charges are resolved. The league can’t, and won’t, conduct its own investigation and take action independent of the criminal process.   Second, Chung can’t be suspended with pay pending resolution of the charges. It’s simply not available under the substance-abuse policy. The Commissioner-Exempt list applies only to potential Personal Conduct Policy violations involving alleged crimes of violence.   Third, Chung will be subject to NFL discipline only if he ultimately is found responsible for a drug-related offense. This requires a conviction, a guilty plea, a no-contest plea, or entry into a diversion program. If Chung fights the charges and wins exoneration, the league can do nothing."   Chung might play all 2019 while the legal battle ensues. We'll just have to let the justice system play out here.   https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patrick-chung-will-face-no-league-punishment-likely-for-a-while/ar-AAGbAoZ
    • Jarret Stidham, and Brian Hoyer.  It will be highly interesting to see what BB does...  recently he more often has only kept 2, with exceptions (IE: Garoppolo and Brissett for one).  He once kept 4, and the 4th stringer made #2 (backup) next season, and supplanted the #1 later and has become arguably the best QB ever to play.   Ironically, Hoyer is the guy who made Belichick comfortable enough to go to only 2 QB's, and now Stidham might phase out Hoyer for that spot.   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/wholl-be-tom-bradys-backup-a-quarterback-controversy-may-be-brewing-with-patriots/      
  • Members

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 945

• uniquicity

uniquicity 11

• onebad150

onebad150 67

• erock

erock 25

• w87r

w87r 284

• Finch23