Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

14 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Luck for MVP..... I am serious.  No other player means this much to their team as Luck.  Wen u see wat he has gone thru  in Indy it really makes me respect him as a player and person

Horse pooey.  That’s not what MVP means.  Gotta be a winner before you can be a MVP. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Luck is good every game for a lousy pick.

Yeah * that guy. Why the hell would he be trying to force a ball here and there. He has so much support from such a great cast.

Also, that was just a darn good disguise and well played by the LB.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ColtsLegacy said:

Yeah * that guy. Why the hell would he be trying to force a ball here and there. He has so much support from such a great cast.

Since rookie year, even when good team years, u cannot honestly say he does not throw horrible picks.

Well that does it. I was looking forward to driving 6 hours to Indy to watch a game this year but I’m gonna vote with my wallet. This team isn’t worth my time and money. When they put a product on the field that isn’t a joke I will go to another game. I will still watch each week but I’m def not driving 6 hr for this horse poo. We gotta get better at wr. Isn’t Ebron a FA?  Watch him leave and we will go one step forward and one step back. Man it’s been a rough few years as a colts fan.