Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think once this team gets a true difference maker at the 3-tech DT spot, these pass rushers will start to really show out.    Right now they have no one in the middle who can command attention to make their jobs easier. Plus opposing QBs can simply just step up in the pocket when our pass rushers are coming off the edge.    Really hope we land Chris Jones in free agency, or Derrick Brown or Kinlaw in the draft. 
    • HIs completion percentage has been getting better every year, and we all know Reich and Ballard want a QB who has good accuracy.    I'd be a fan of making a deal for him provided Ballard doesn't have to give up a 1st round pick, their 34th overall pick, or their 44th overall pick. 
    • Umm if you havn't noticed Brees is older.  
    • If, You think the 5-0 record makes TB a great QB, than you’re pretty clueless.    The Colts started off hot under JB and like you stated, he was being mention as being a MVP candidate. Both are knee jerk reactions.  The podcast was a good breakdown of TB and the 5-0 record didn’t tarnish it in anyway with the segment on TB.    What makes those two so great? Enlighten me.    You don’t like Rivers I get it and fail to comprehend what I have stated in previous post. He would be a great or better bridge QB, while letting a rookie sit and giving the Colts a chance to make a playoff run IMO.   Anyways, I’m done with you and know you’re motivation here.    Cheers    
    • For example? The only one Ballard might not do is Yannick, but that's to fix the d-line which Ballard his stressed since day one. Gordon has talent, but he's not ready to play. He's gonna need time to develop.
  • Members