Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Did anyone see "A football Life" on  Namath?  As a fan I went through that era. An as a Colts fan, while it was going on I despised the man. His statistics, (if you are a stats guy)  might not see him as a "GOAT" contender but, It reminded me of how much that man changed the culture of that era. His life had a lot of ups and downs, but, historically he was a major player in the evolution of the NFL. Sometimes it's not just about looking back on statistics but, seeing "  What did this individual do to change the league. Sometimes I think that is also  relevant . Any thoughts on this? Is their other Players, if you look back in history that you can think of also made an impact?
    • Turay was battling nagging injuries a lot of last season, which I think is the main reason his playing time got reduced (coupled with Tyquan Lewis coming off the injured list).   I think everyone knew after Turay was drafted that he needed to get a bit stronger and become a more refined football player rather than just a raw athlete...it seems like he's working his butt off this off season to not only get stronger but to get more polished with Mathis as his mentor.     I think he did hit a bit of a wall, some of which was caused by nagging injuries.  Also, don't forget, he only played very sparingly in his second to last year at Rutgers after a more serious injury to his shoulder which required 2 surgeries.     He only played 2 years of HS football, red-shirted as a freshman.  Ballard said right after we drafted him that the kid had very good physical traits but was still quite raw and needed to get stronger.   I think, aside from him having some nagging injuries and the return of T. Lewis), there was a plan to use Turay's rookie year as somewhat of a developmental year which he was building strength and learning technique.
    • We are finally building a team around Andrew, that he  should have had, years ago. We were impatient, and thought that we could just start where we left off with Peyton. 
    • "Stuff Happens" (Stuff wasn't the word I really meant,  LOL" Can I say the S**t word? 
    • We lost Mathis in 2014 because he played basketball  just saying
  • Members