Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He has played very sparingly.  He was going to get some more playing time and then got injured.  He's a bit inaccurate, but seems to have a strong arm, good runner.  I just think he will shine this year, nothing in his game to date, indicates 1st round talent.   Trey Lance looks interesting.
    • I'm just looking at key non-RFAs.  I don't know the odds of these guys getting franchised, but here's a quick list (summarized from http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102516/article/2020-nfl-free-agency-free-agents-by-position).   There has been some talk about Rivers or a QB, which wouldn't be terribly surprising.   A couple of big name RBs (who I doubt will hit the open market -- Henry, Gordon and then Frank Gore but doubt we went after him due to age).  My guess would be we don't go for any big name RBs (if we go for any at all).   At WR the only 'big names' are Amari Cooper, AJ Green, Josh Gordon (maybe Emmanuel Sanders) then you've got Funchess, Dorsett, Agholor, Cobb.  My guess here is we try to re-up Funchess and maybe make a play at a mid-low tier guy like Agholor.   At TE there's Ebron, Hunter Henry and Austin Hooper.  Would be surprised if we brought Ebron back, but wouldn't be shocked at all if we tried to make a play for Henry or Hooper if they're allowed to test the market.   On the OL, there's Castonzo who we're going to be bringing back and the only other somewhat big names are Jack Conklin, Bryan Bulaga, and Jason Peters -- I doubt we make a FA play there.   The DL really seems to be where the big names lay -- Chris Jones, Gerald McCoy, Arik Armstead, Vic Beasley, Clowney, Jamie Collins, JPP -- most of which I doubt will be available or doubt Ballard takes a chance on due to age/past their prime (though we've been linked to Clowney multiple times).   At LB, only 'big name' looks to be Danny Trevathan.  However, I don't see him really being an upgrade, so I doubt that.   At CB there's Prince Amukamara, Eli Apple, Chris Harris Jr., Logan Ryan, Jimmy Smith and Bradley Roby.  To be honest, I don't know how much of any upgrade any of them would be in our system and if any of them are close to worth the price they're going to be asking.   At S there's HaHa Clinton-Dix, Devin McCourty, Jimmie Ward, Justin Simmons and a couple others.  I could see Ballard wanting to part with Geathers and make Willis kind of a hybrid LB/S.  A few of those guys I think could come in and improve our team right away (though, I imagine a guy like Justin Simmons has a good shot at being franchised).     ____________________________________________________________ So, if I had to guess, if we were to bring in a big name FA it'd be a QB (Rivers), a DL (Clowney), or a S (Simmons).  However, I won't be shocked in the least if we don't bring in any big household names.  
    • But you are judging him and since you haven't watched the press conference, you're just spouting conjecture.   Also, that post made no sense whatsoever.
    • I think Superman explained exactly how they can hit that pretty easily
    • Probably just a giant smoke signal or smoke stack or smoke something. 
  • Members

• PureLuck

PureLuck 111

• Coffeedrinker

Coffeedrinker 7,450

Senior Members
    • ar7

ar7 412

• BProland85

BProland85 2,623

• USFfan

USFfan 23