King Colt

8 hours ago, King Colt said:

BOLD = 1-4

SAN FRANCISCO @ GB

TB @ ATLANTA 

PHIL @ GIANTS 

SEA @ RAIDERS 

COLTS @ NYJ

Colts should win. The remainder of the teams should lose. Upset could go to the Giants as Philly can't get it in gear.

TB HOT garbage right now and I see Atlanta winning that one.

• Like 1

I'm picking the 49ers, Falcons, and Giants. 

The the Packers are all over the place as usual but I think they can take the 49ers. 

The Falcons are basically a less organized version of the Saints. Alot of yards and passes but not always alot of results.

We all know what's going on with the Giants. 

I think the Colts beat the Jets and I think the Raiders beat the Seahawks. It might be ugly but I say they get it done. 

17 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

I'm picking the 49ers, Falcons, and Giants. 

The the Packers are all over the place as usual but I think they can take the 49ers. 

The Falcons are basically a less organized version of the Saints. Alot of yards and passes but not always alot of results.

We all know what's going on with the Giants. 

I think the Colts beat the Jets and I think the Raiders beat the Seahawks. It might be ugly but I say they get it done. 

What is going on with GB. I know you have a lot of injuries too but if you guys don't make the playoffs for some reason do you think there will be changes in the organization? I can't see it happening because you are too dang talented but that would be hard to see them go back to back years without a playoff game and they just hold pat.

I don't see them actually bringing the hammer down on anybody as long as Ted Thompson and Brian Gutekunst are in those press boxes. I'd get rid of all 3 (them and McCarthy) but that'll never happen. Gute has been in that box since 1998 in 1 capacity or another before becoming GM, having only held 1 other job is his life (Wisconsin position coach). And we all know how much Ted Thompson gives a hoot about being complacent.