Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One week to go - Indy here we come

kcccolts

I cannot believe that I will be watching the Colts live in America on Sunday. I know I have been going on about on here for a while now but I am so excited I can hardly sleep with anticipation.

You have all been so helpful with answers to my questions, so here goes again.

I know you cannot bring backpacks etc to the game, is there anything else I should be aware of game day wise so I and my family can get the best possible experience either in New York or Indy.

C'mon the Colts!!!!!

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

I cannot believe that I will be watching the Colts live in America on Sunday. I know I have been going on about on here for a while now but I am so excited I can hardly sleep with anticipation.

I know you cannot bring backpacks etc to the game, is there anything else I should be aware of game day wise so I and my family can get the best possible experience either in New York or Indy.

C'mon the Colts!!!!!

Hope you have a blast mate. 

Should hopefully have a shot of getting wins as well, and see some of our key players return.

I am not jealous at all! :headspin:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

C'mon the Colts!!!!!

Your wife will need a clear purse.

There is a New Jersey transit train that goes to the Meadowlands from Penn Station NYC. 

Jets fans are probably going to say some things to you if you're in Colts attire.  Just smile and waive and laugh and you'll be fine.  This isn't the Raiders we're playing. 

52 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

Your wife will need a clear purse.

There is a New Jersey transit train that goes to the Meadowlands from Penn Station NYC. 

Jets fans are probably going to say some things to you if you're in Colts attire.  Just smile and waive and laugh and you'll be fine.  This isn't the Raiders we're playing. 

The hotel we are staying at has a shuttle bus that takes you to a sports restaurant, then you get a bus from there to the stadium (or so I hope). My son will be wearing is No12 Jersey and I will probably have a Colts hat on. I have been to Scotland v England games in London before so I am aware of "friendly banter" between fans.

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

Hope you have a blast mate. 

Should hopefully have a shot of getting wins as well, and see some of our key players return.

I am not jealous at all! :headspin:

I honestly can hardly believe it has finally come round, and a win from either (or hopefully both)games would be the icing on the cake. It will probably be the one and only time we will ever do this so we want to make the most of time we are there.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, kcccolts said:

The hotel we are staying at has a shuttle bus that takes you to a sports restaurant, then you get a bus from there to the stadium (or so I hope). My son will be wearing is No12 Jersey and I will probably have a Colts hat on. I have been to Scotland v England games in London before so I am aware of "friendly banter" between fans.

It won't get that tense but there'll be some banter.  I always have fun with it.  You'll see some other Colts fans there that you can exchange high-fives with.  It'll be a fun day. 

Welcome to the United States.   I hope you have a great time.