Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WHAT I SAW TONIGHT

Dark Superman

Just now, OffensivelyPC said:

Yeah, you can.  And it's a lot easier thing to say when we're not going to win any super bowls this year.  But if the Colts were playing in the super bowl and he dropped crucial pass, you'd be singing a different tune.  

Drops happen.  Marvin and Reggie dropped passes at times and my general reaction was dang it but I didn’t blow my stack over it because they normally produced.  Same thing here.  He’s producing even with three drops.  The good way out weighs the bad right now with him.  

these young guys have nerves especially being on prime time. They started to come around in the second half. There was some dropped passes also but some good defensive plays by NE also. You are not going to catch EVERY ball. Its easy for us to say you should catch this or that and yes there was some that should have been caught and then there was a couple that i don't even know how they WAS caught. 

26 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Drops happen.  Marvin and Reggie dropped passes at times and my general reaction was dang it but I didn’t blow my stack over it because they normally produced.  Same thing here.  He’s producing even with three drops.  The good way out weighs the bad right now with him.  

I suppose so. I mean I don't entirely disagree with you because like you said no players perfect and what keeps guys on rosters is whether the good outweighs the bad. The drops are just one of my pet peeves and I hate them more than any off the field red flag. That and losing the battle in the trenches.