Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Inactives @ Patriots

TKnight24

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

We either win, and this is a TNF classic, or we get beat, and this game is used as one more to prop up the TNF sucks bandwagon.....

I'm thinking the latter.  If the Pats don't win this one by 30 then shame on them.  They have everything going their way tonight.

5 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

I'm thinking the latter.  If the Pats don't win this one by 30 then shame on them.  They have everything going their way tonight.

30?  calm down there killer..... that's a massive spread......  I mean, I figure we'll score...... how much, I dunno 10 at least I'd hope..... and I hope they don't put up 40....lol... we'll see.. I did mention HOPE 2 times lol

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

30?  calm down there killer..... that's a massive spread......  I mean, I figure we'll score...... how much, I dunno 10 at least I'd hope..... and I hope they don't put up 40....lol... we'll see.. I did mention HOPE 2 times lol

The Pats are the luckiest franchise over the last 20 years.  Hell, they've been accused of cheating like 3 times and the NFL can't even seem to make a concrete judgment on them.  LOL