LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

Yeah, with all that talent the Colts have on defense tonight and playing that scrub Brady, it's hard to believe the Colts are not dominating.

Also, you give yourself too much credit on your ability to complete passes in the NFL.

Just about anyone can complete the passes brady throws. 

After this game we will be 1-4 and we can just enjoy watching the games without the hope of winning.

just watch the games and let whatever will happen, happen.

2 minutes ago, relkins said:

That sack should have been a flag

I did see helmet to helmet on the end of it. 

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Is it bedtime already? 

Lol its 1.40am here in Europe. I'm pulling an all nighter to watch this game.. may need to re-assess this decision

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lance_m8 said:

so how does luck get 2 guys landing on him hard but no flag

good question

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Still wondering why through all the Luck years we are still such a pass heavy team. They just said we pass 71% of the time this year. I mean obviously our O-Line isn't good enough to run NOR do we have a really great running back who can run more than 5 yards consistently. 

Hopefully we get that fixed next year.

Especially since Luck always had a very good running game in college, it's always been a huge part of his success! We could have drafted Howard or Coleman both from Indiana and both better than any running back we have right now!

So what's up with this supposed rule about landing on a QB with your body weight.  I mean, I think that was a perfectly clean hit, but didn't the defender land on him with his body weight?  Is it a penalty, or isn't it?

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Just about anyone can complete the passes brady throws. 

Yeah, that's not even close to being correct.

Ebron probably won't last longer than a year if his case of the drops which by now seems habitual continue.  

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

After this game we will be 1-4 and we can just enjoy watching the games without the hope of winning.

just watch the games and let whatever will happen, happen.

Coulda been 1-3-1....

• Haha 1

Gotta be kidding me! Now both starting Lbs out on top of starting corners tackles TE and WR....just pull Luck now.

• Like 1

Just now, JCPatriot said:

So what's up with this supposed rule about landing on a QB with your body weight.  I mean, I think that was a perfectly clean hit, but didn't the defender land on him with his body weight?  Is it a penalty, or isn't it?

Not if you’re the Pats, it’s not.

3 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Might help. What position does he play? We need lots of them tonight. 

He's a multi-purpose player... Jack of all trades, practically walks on water. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, relkins said:

Is anyone playing?

With the amount of injuries piling up we might get called in at this point!

So I don't know if I missed the introduction but whats our starting line ups for offense and defense tonight?

Just now, John Hammonds said:

Coulda been 1-3-1....

Doesn’t matter 1-3-1 or 1-4 not making playoffs after that start so it doesn’t matter. If anything it helps us get a higher pick. We don’t play for moral victories like under Pagano.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

He's a multi-purpose player... Jack of all trades, practically walks on water. 

Sold. Let’s start him at WR.