Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Why did our whole fan base think we were supposed to be good this year? We are going to struggle badly stop talking crap about luck Ballard and the staff when this was expected. You people complain about everything non stop I understand complaints about chuck and grigson they were here too long but damn the new staff and team has had 2 seasons!!

3 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

I think people are worrying too much about this game lol.  Even at 100% health the Patriots could still win by double digits at Foxboro.  Let alone with primarily backups playing.  I don't think anyone in the nation would expect the Colts not to get blown out with half their starters out.  

Yes they're not a good team but literally some people seem shocked about how they're losing this game with a preseason 3rd 4th quarter team in.  

It’s easier said than done for me. I know it’s not a very good team but still frustrating to watch just how bad 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yes...50-50 games...games that come down to final drive doesn’t show in the record book but in Vegas they count that as a half win for each team...because it easily could have went the other way. This team isn’t as bad as we look tonight....but we probably aren’t a playoff team yet either. We will get there though.

I never thought we would be anything special this season but thought we could win 8 or 9 games if we won the close one's. I was banking on that and realize we are in rebuild mode. So despite being positive I wasn't getting silly with my predictions, I just thought 9 wins was reasonable. I thought we would be good enough to win games like the Cincy and Houston games. Close but no cigar I guess.  

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I never thought we would be anything special this season but thought we could win 8 or 9 games if we won the close one's. I was banking on that and realize we are in rebuild mode. So despite being positive I wasn't getting silly my predictions, I just thought 9 wins was reasonable. I thought we would be good enough to win games like the Cincy and Houston games. Close but no cigar I guess.  

6-10 was my thoughts. Without a run game, the Colts are one dimensional on offense. Defense is young and short on talent.