Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, #12. said:

I was confused as to what people were talking about with the Ebron pass.  Had to go back and watch it.  He wasn't open.  It was just a back shoulder hope shot.

I thought the pass to Paschal was the one he should have completed.  He had a step.

• Thanks 1

It's comical.  I just jumped on one of the Pats fan forums and they are complaining the same as this group, refs are horrible, etc. etc. etc.  Except they feel they are getting the shaft and the refs are taking it easy on us. Everybody gets the homer glasses on come game night.

Just now, midwest said:

It's comical.  I just jumped on one of the Pats fan forums and they are complaining the same as this group, refs are horrible, etc. etc. etc.  Except they feel they are getting the shaft and the refs are taking it easy on us. Everybody gets the homer glasses on come game night.

the refs have been pretty bad across the board

1 minute ago, midwest said:

Well no one accused people from Boston of having intelligence.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

The refs definitely aren't just screwing us over, in fact I think we've gotten some favorable calls (two in particular).

I agree, Clark got away with a hold on that last drive, right in front of the ref too.