Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

6 minutes ago, Bubba said:

Could we be any worse?  Wow what an embarrassment.  We really showed those Patriots.  All we want to talk about is how they may or may not have deflated footballs (forever ago) or how their assistant coach stiffed us.  It doesn’t matter, Pats are still winning and we are still losing and living in the past.  At this point, time to bring in Jacoby and not get Luck killed.  Colts are wasting Lucks best years.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Luck wants out. 

We dodged a bullet by not getting Manboy McDaniels, who probably won't take over the Patriots anyway.  The Pats aren't exactly winning....they're 3-2 and may not even be a Wild Card team.  The beat a hobbled Colts team who showed much more potential for the future than the Patriots did.  I'd root for the Montreal Aloutes before I'd root for NE, with no offense intended for Pats fans on here. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We actually hung tough tonight and Luck put up huge numbers. 38-24 final. At least it wasn't 45-7 :thmup:

Yeah for a team playing with literally 50% backups and backup backups and even their backups, they gave themselves a shot in the 4th.  Heck, more like 70% second stringers.

• Like 3

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We actually hung tough tonight and Luck put up huge numbers. 38-24 final. At least it wasn't 45-7 :thmup:

They looked good in the second half...(well, except for the interception and two easy TD's that NE scored).  It makes me wonder what would have happened if we'd have had even just Leonard, Mack, and AC. 

• Like 1