Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Patriots Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Bubba said:

Could we be any worse?  Wow what an embarrassment.  We really showed those Patriots.  All we want to talk about is how they may or may not have deflated footballs (forever ago) or how their assistant coach stiffed us.  It doesn’t matter, Pats are still winning and we are still losing and living in the past.  At this point, time to bring in Jacoby and not get Luck killed.  Colts are wasting Lucks best years.  Wouldn’t surprise me if Luck wants out. 

Nice 21st post.

This season should be about figuring out who deserves to stay and who needs to go. I like the offensive and defensive playcalling for the most part and believe it would be more successful if we had better talent.

It's time for Ballard to start bringing in some serious talent this offseason going into his year 3. I couldn't find you an offensive skills group with less talent in the league.

Love the team's fight though. Week in and week out.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It will be real interesting to see how we do against the Jets, Bills, and Raiders = next 3 games. 3 real winnable games and Luck looks rel healthy now. TY should now get real healthy with a 10 day rest and Leonard too. 

I can't even believe how banged up we are. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

This season should be about figuring out who deserves to stay and who needs to go. I like the offensive and defensive playcalling for the most part and believe it would be more successful if we had better talent.

It's time for Ballard to start bringing in some serious talent this offseason going into his year 3. I couldn't find you an offensive skills group with less talent in the league.

Love the team's fight though. Week in and week out.

The OL Coach has to go