Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Epenesa doesn’t go until the final few picks of Round 1.   Love falls to that same range.   Burrow, Herbert, and Tua all selected by pick #5.   Hurts is a 3rd rounder.
    • Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to try to watch it, as I am on leave from work while recovering from a broken ankle. I need something to do.   I believe he may have had CTE or other cognitive impairment; however, I don't believe CTE makes one a murderer. As we all know, he planned and plotted to kill others. I don't believe we can attribute that to CTE. But I will try to watch the movie with an open mind. 
    • You are wrong my dear! He most certainly did! I don't know how to go back and find it but it was said by FR.
    • If they feel the play makers they covet will be available at No.44, because of the additional second round pick at No.44, they can afford to trade down to 55. Last year, Ballard refused to do that and felt like Rock-Ya-Sin wouldn't be there if he dropped down further and stood pat at No.34. He could very well do the same if the guy he wants at No.34 is someone he does not think will be there at No.44. However, if he feels he has 2 or 3 guys that he is targeting at No.34, and one of whom they think will be there at No.44, I definitely see him making the trade down. With the deep WR class, they can afford to throw more darts at the draft board this way, IMO, for the skill positions.   The flip side is, if they really like Herbert, they can move up with one of the 2nd round picks and a future 1st to move from No.13 to No.4, which is what it will take. That would also be cashing in your chips, just a different way.
    • I don't understand how you or anybody for that matter can state that with the authority you did.
  • Members