Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jimmy G also had multiple games during the season where he had 300 and 400 yard games. Brisett only had 3 games with 300 yards and 8 games under 200. 
    • My hopes aren't up.  This is just a guess and prediction like everyone else.  My 1st choice is for Gruden to get the itch to move up for a QB and we can trade for Carr.  I'm just hoping Ballard does something to address the QB position.  If he doesn't then I will be crushed.  
    • People on this board talked about his deficiencies (including missing open guys) when we were 5-2 and winning. They were just drowned out by the JB fan club who could only muster lazy things like "winning is the only thing that matters"...  Bad is bad regardless if you're winning or losing. People are just less likely to point it out when you are winning.
    • Jimmy G made a lot of big passing plays during the season.. You missed the point. Even the elite QB don’t hit every pass every game. They miss open guys. They just make enough big plays to over come it.     
    • Well, trading back to get Burrow and additional picks would be nice.
  • Members